Quote Originally Posted by acm85 View Post
    Someone tell that Brady dude the games not in the Boro
    On it.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Arkansas State University

October 4, 2017 - 8PM EDT on ESPN2

2. Default Re: Game in Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    Coastal GA will have mass evacuations underway. It should be the school's priority to get students out before that. With the game being moved, I now have no reason at all to stay here beyond my last Friday class at the absolute latest. The weather on Saturday has NEVER been the issue. I don't get why people don't, well, get that.
    Do you have any idea where Gainesville, Florida is located? In case you didn't, it's hundreds of miles SOUTH of Statesboro. Their game has been moved to a noon start Saturday. Why didn't we do the same?

The folks down there know a lot more about hurricanes than you and TK. And BTW, its right there at a major interstate so they are aware of contraflow. And UF has double the enrollment of GS. The game should be played in Statesboro unless the hurricane doubles in speed and heads this way. I'll send you some pics from Paulson Saturday afternoon.

Default Re: Game in Birmingham

I'd bet money that UF will eventually end up canceling

4. Default Re: Game in Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I'll send you some pics from Paulson Saturday afternoon.
    You're not really getting the "weather isn't an issue" argument are you?

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Do you have any idea where Gainesville, Florida is located? In case you didn't, it's hundreds of miles SOUTH of Statesboro. Their game has been moved to a noon start Saturday. Why didn't we do the same?

The folks down there know a lot more about hurricanes than you and TK. And BTW, its right there at a major interstate so they are aware of contraflow. And UF has double the enrollment of GS. The game should be played in Statesboro unless the hurricane doubles in speed and heads this way. I'll send you some pics from Paulson Saturday afternoon.
    In addition to traffic difficulties stemming from contraflow, Statesboro also serves as a staging area for emergency relief workers who will be preparing to head toward the coast after the storm passes. Last year, the tailgating lot and the field at the fairgrounds were packed with utility repair and emergency vehicles. I don't doubt that it will be great conditions for football in Statesboro on Saturday, but the right thing to do is to free up as much staging space and emergency personnel manpower as possible with a major storm bearing down.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

6. Default Re: Game in Birmingham

Yessir! It's goona happen

7. Default Re: Game in Birmingham

So, without reading through 9 pages of "Weather isn't the issue" posts....I assume if I wanted to drive over from ATL I don't need a ticket?
    "Brent Russell is like the Zohan. And you know what? You don't mess with a Zohan."-Me

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    In addition to traffic difficulties stemming from contraflow, Statesboro also serves as a staging area for emergency relief workers who will be preparing to head toward the coast after the storm passes. Last year, the tailgating lot and the field at the fairgrounds were packed with utility repair and emergency vehicles. I don't doubt that it will be great conditions for football in Statesboro on Saturday, but the right thing to do is to free up as much staging space and emergency personnel manpower as possible with a major storm bearing down.
    Na this can't be true! Fake news! To hell with serious natural disasters, getting people out, and providing emergency relief to impacted areas! Saturday will be perfect for football in Statesboro, and that's all that matters! 83 degrees and sunny! birdseye will add you to his pic list!

Quote Originally Posted by AcworthEagle View Post
    So, without reading through 9 pages of "Weather isn't the issue" posts....I assume if I wanted to drive over from ATL I don't need a ticket?
    Completely free

10. Default Re: Game in Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnest View Post
    Let's tailgate two weeks in a row bro!
    Yessir! It's gonna happen!