TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: UNH Game Thread

Default Re: UNH Game Thread

Werts has no idea how to throw the football

2. Default Re: UNH Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AcworthEagle View Post
    Fire Cook after two games and you're likely to end up with another Summers situation in the next hire. Why? Nobody is gonna wanna come to GSU.
    You sir are an idiot

3. Default Re: UNH Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I bet we don't get an offensive TD today
    Hmmmmm....

This one basically confirms what it looked like from the stands at AU...the scheme itself is fine...we just looked like boys playing against men. Very similar to the WVU game in 2015... only difference is our 2017 team is less talented and Auburn is bigger and faster than WVU. We might as well have been playing the Green Bay Packers.

New scheme, freshman QB...it all snowballed.

We have a lot of work to do...but Bryan Cook ain't the problem.
    Well yeah...we ain't known for stinking up the joint, but if we're talking about whether the Cook scheme is broken... didn't look like it to me. We just got outgunned BIG time.

Last year I could tell that our actual running game scheme was fundamentally flawed by week 3. Our talent disguised how bad it actually was.

This year we have a competent scheme, but the Tigers exposed our talent. We didn't block a soul all night and our freshman QB was a deer in the headlights on every 3rd down.

Again...I see UNH as far more of a measuring Stick. I always have. I thought we would have trouble with them even before the season. In my opinion UNH is probably equal to the bottom half of the SunBelt.

If we can't muster 30 points against UNH, it's time to REALLY start worrying. Then I'll know whether my 6-6 prediction is in jeopardy.

4. Default Re: UNH Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GATA28 View Post
    You're kidding, right? You'd rather keep a coaching staff who's set Georgia Southern football back 10 years than move forward with hiring a competent AD who will bring in the right coach for the job?
    Say you clean house. TS, BC, fire EVERYBODY. What kind of coach are you gonna get? Moreover, What kind of coach is gonna want the gig? I don't care who the AD is, you're heading for another disaster.
    "Brent Russell is like the Zohan. And you know what? You don't mess with a Zohan."-Me

Could anyone understand summers at the half time interview? All I heard was mumbling.

Opie Summers said, "We didn't do a good job. We've got to come out and do better in the second half". What do you suppose PJ or Monken would say?
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

And my feed is completely gone. May be a good thing

8. Default Re: UNH Game Thread

Thank goodness my ESPN stream is messing up again..... I can't take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    Thank goodness my ESPN stream is messing up again..... I can't take this anymore
    Definitely a sign
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

One good thing from all this is Doc and the "move the chain"gang won't be losing their voices as the season rolls on.