SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a change

1. Default Re: Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    So the formation will solve our execution problems?
    Have you ever truly appreciated the flex? Army, GT and Navy won this weekend with it. Yeah probably would improve our execution problems. Shouldn't get any worse. Did you watch the game?

Default Re: Time for a change

No one thing is going to cure the problems on this team. Changing to the flex or the I, or the wishbone is not going to help until they block someone. I know the flex has different angles and blocking styles and assignments, but these guys can't block when it so simple as block the guy in front of you. Changing schemes will not really help, that having been said, what the hell, it can't get any worse either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglereporter View Post
    I am pretty sure I could take Cartersville High School and Rome High School, combine them into a team, let them practice for two weeks and they beat us by 30. That is how much confidence I have in Tyson Summers as a head coach.
    I would take Frank Elwood back in a heartbeat over this guy.
    Easy there, Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Have you ever truly appreciated the flex? Army, GT and Navy won this weekend with it. Yeah probably would improve our execution problems. Shouldn't get any worse. Did you watch the game?
    Yes and this conversation is done. I'm not going to argue with someone who seriously thinks a formation is going to solve all of our problems.

Yes and this conversation is done. I'm not going to argue with someone who seriously thinks a formation is going to solve all of our problems.
    Haha well look at who you're arguing with. First mistake. You can't win that battle. You should have known better.

6. Default Re: Time for a change

You can switch to wing T, flex, Wishbone, Power I, or whatever you want...but it wouldn't change the outcome of our current situation.

7. Default Re: Time for a change

Well obviously you don't have an intelligent or an alternative solution. So yes your Done.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    Easy there, Reporter
    The reason I would take Frank Elwood back is because of this, at least he made SOMETHING out of the talent he had. That season was bad, but Frank was a place holder for PJ and everyone knew that. At least we had something to look forward to, I think we all knew it was going to get better. Plus, Frank actually cared about the school, he was not a head coach, but he did it for the program until PJ could get here.
    I am not sure anyone on this board actually thinks this AD will make a better hire.

9. Default Re: Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    Haha well look at who you're arguing with. First mistake. You can't win that battle. You should have known better.
    Yep

10. Default Re: Time for a change

And who recruited all these "studs on the O-line?"