Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a change

1. Default Re: Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    You said he wasn't and he just asked why. We just want to know what insight you have that says otherwise.
    Tell me your thoughts that qualify him as GS HC.

Default Re: Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    Yes and this conversation is done. I'm not going to argue with someone who seriously thinks a formation is going to solve all of our problems.
    Noone said formation will solve our problems at all. But you stated that in the flex or in the gun the option is the same. I pointed out if it were then why start 5 yards farther away? I am thinking you and eaglewraith have a crazy hatred for the flex and not sure why. Fritz was nothing special and he stated many times that the team he inherited was the most talented team he ever had and he did well, nothing great and no big wins. Yet pj, sewak, monken all were extremely successful yet you don't get it. Can we trade you and eaglewraith for opie, eagleskins, and gataerk please.

3. Default Re: Time for a change

Keeping Summers and staff does nothing positive to attract recruits.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Noone said formation will solve our problems at all. But you stated that in the flex or in the gun the option is the same. I pointed out if it were then why start 5 yards farther away? I am thinking you and eaglewraith have a crazy hatred for the flex and not sure why. Fritz was nothing special and he stated many times that the team he inherited was the most talented team he ever had and he did well, nothing great and no big wins. Yet pj, sewak, monken all were extremely successful yet you don't get it. Can we trade you and eaglewraith for opie, eagleskins, and gataerk please.
    you nailed it!!

Time for a change?

Yeah, obviously. But pitching a public fit or stink-fest about it will hurt this program badly.

Try to be calm and handle your dissatisfaction by privately contacting the powers that be.

The situation is clear enough that we don't need a lynch mob. That only makes GS look bad and a less attractive destination when the job comes open.

Beating your chest on this site and social media hurts us. If you've got skin in the game (as a donor), take your time and express your concerns in the right way.

If you try to burn this program down on Facebook or GSUFans.com, that's your ego. Put the program above yourself.
    Last edited by pete4256; 9th September 2017 at 08:27 PM.
    The Green Bastard from parts unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    Keeping Summers and staff does nothing positive to attract recruits.
    We have just eight seniors anyway, so I'm not worried about that. I just hope the next staff can keep the roster intact and show the kind of player development abilities that Monken possessed.
    The Green Bastard from parts unknown

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    I didn't say he was. I just read where you said he wasn't and asked for insight. Why is he not or how do you know? In times like these I like to know about potential coaches (even if they're just throw around names). If you have info I'd like to know it. That's why I asked. So can you elaborate for me?

8. Default Re: Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Yet pj, sewak, monken all were extremely successful yet you don't get it.
    Yep and they are still successful. Army, GT won this weekend and even caught a glimpse of Sewak in the air condition GT Booth help calling plays. Life is Good for the flex.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Time for a change?

Yeah, obviously. But pitching a public fit or stink-fest about it will hurt this program badly.

Try to be calm and handle your dissatisfaction by privately contacting the powers that be.

The situation is clear enough that we don't need a lynch mob. That only makes GS look bad and a less attractive destination when the job comes open.

Beating your chest on this site and social media hurts us. If you've got skin in the game (as a donor), take your time and express your concerns in the right way.

If you try to burn this program down on Facebook or GSUFans.com, that's your ego. Put the program above yourself.
    Not exactly. The situation was extremely clear last December to clean house and TPTB blew it.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    I tried to refresh the page and give you the benefit of the doubt. Since you keep dodging the question I'll try to help you out some. You either won't look at or refuse to acknowledge what I said in my post. Either way I'm going to give it to you right here.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    . I'm more comfortable with the idea of Chad Lunsford taking over as interim. He's coached so many different specific positions and excelled at all of them. That bodes better for a head coach.
    Now please explain to me why he is not head coach material, not even as interim. You seem pretty set on it so I'll be very interested to hear you answer.