SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hand It To Buzz....

1. Default Hand It To Buzz....

Buzz, you were right.

I didn't want to believe TS was a nightmare hire. I didn't want to believe this season would be horrible again. I sure didn't want to believe we would have trouble with some FCS team no one has heard of.....

But hats off. You have been 100% correct on all counts.

Reality inhales vigorously, but you have been good at handing us the straight truth.

Default Re: Hand It To Buzz....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Buzz, you were right.

I didn't want to believe TS was a nightmare hire. I didn't want to believe this season would be horrible again. I sure didn't want to believe we would have trouble with some FCS team no one has heard of.....

But hats off. You have been 100% correct on all counts.

Reality inhales vigorously, but you have been good at handing us the straight truth.
    Don't know buzz but his analysis is usually spot on

3. Default Re: Hand It To Buzz....

Man... honestly, it blows that I was right about the hire being a disaster. I would rather be surprised and we kick ***.

I thought hiring Cook might help...it has not. God bless us all we still watch this mess. We are horrible and will make a real run at 0-12.

4. Default Re: Hand It To Buzz....

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Man... honestly, it blows that I was right about the hire being a disaster. I would rather be surprised and we kick ***.

I thought hiring Cook might help...it has not. God bless us all we still watch this mess. We are horrible and will make a real run at 0-12.
    Unfortunately, you are right once again. I have no idea who else on our schedule we can beat now.

I remember when TS was hired, you called it. A lot of people have been drinking some crazy Kool Aid ever since, but you were right about everything up to and including this season as well.

Props, sir. I don't like the way stuff is turning out either-but there is no denying that you know your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post

I agree on all points. I'm an optimist, so I hoped for the best. I admit to being totally sold on the Cook/Bodine/Wood overhaul.

Maybe things will get better and we can win 3 or 4 games to showcase any talent we might have for our next coaching search.

Like I said, I'm an optimist.
    Last edited by pete4256; 9th September 2017 at 07:20 PM.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    Don't know buzz but his analysis is usually spot on
    Wait . . . isn't he still supposed to be serving his self-imposed ban over the 2009 UTC game? Or was that just for the season?
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Wait . . . isn't he still supposed to be serving his self-imposed ban over the 2009 UTC game? Or was that just for the season?
    So you're saying last year wasn't his first self imposed ban based on wrong predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    So you're saying last year wasn't his first self imposed ban based on wrong predictions?
    No. He actually honored the one in 2009, though.

I don't blame him for last season. Breaking 30 against WMU was basically the exception that proved the rule.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    No. He actually honored the one in 2009, though.

I don't blame him for last season. Breaking 30 against WMU was basically the exception that proved the rule.
    Oh I like Buzz. I just think it's funny he's had a few of these bans. Didn't he honor his from last year. I forget, but I thought it was just no Flight Line until season was done.

10. Default Re: Hand It To Buzz....

2009 I did honor the ban haha.

Last year I banned myself for the entirety of the season and then came back...although, that 31 points against WMU was a fluke.