Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by bettyt71 View Post
    TK and TS gave GOT to go. All the blah blah on how great TK is nothing to the ARROGANCE this man exhibits. He changes things s sacred to Georgia Southern. Then writes " we are not raising ticket prices" and then raises other fees. Does he think we are stupid? We Alumna are sick and tired of his decisions. The Alumna DID NOT WANT to move up to FBS but he found a way to get around that with flowery talk. Sorry, TK....we saw right through your pretty words. The Augusta Eagle Club used to have 250 people come....in May there were maybe 50 people there. We are tired of him. As of now, I will not go to another of these get-togethers ...total waste of time and money. He can take all his accomplishments and go back North....BTW....these feelings have been festering LONG before they TS...
    I'm an alumnus of this University, and I wanted to move up to FBS, and I still support that decision, so don't make blanket statements.
    Drew Geer
    Georgia Southern University 1991-1995
    BA History

Quote Originally Posted by acm85 View Post
    I remember one game when Matt Breida broke a big one and Dr Keel nearly out ran him down the sideline.He was always in the middle of the action and could fire up the fans.This guy got it.He understood GS.Unfortunatley, I dont think we have a Dr Brooks Keel anymore.
    Yep. I don't see Dr Hebert as being engaged in the athletic program.

Quote Originally Posted by gsumarine View Post
    I'm an alumnus of this University, and I wanted to move up to FBS, and I still support that decision, so don't make blanket statements.
    There's a few of the FCS crowd popping up these days. Of course they complain about moving up, but have no answer for why we're selling more season tickets and already filling the expansion.

4. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by gsumarine View Post
    Same here. Both my wife and I are alumni and we supported it.
    I doubt there were quite as many people doubting our move to the FBS after the Go Daddy Bowl. We need to replace the coach and get some quality in here to stop the slide.
    Robbie May
    SOAR - 1995
    BBA - Finance
    Class of 1998

5. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    How many post season appearances?
    Every year since we joined the (considerably tougher) SBC, hence the fore mentioned championship game appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Every year since we joined the (considerably tougher) SBC, hence the fore mentioned championship game appearances.
    He's talking NCAA post season. Not that I agree with him, but he is apparently saying it's either make an NCAA Regional or it's a bust of a season...
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Kevin Jenny
    C/O '94
    BS - Building Construction and Contracting
    Lawrenceville, GA

7. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

TK and TS gave GOT to go. All the blah blah on how great TK is nothing to the ARROGANCE this man exhibits. He changes things s sacred to Georgia Southern. Then writes " we are not raising ticket prices" and then raises other fees. Does he think we are stupid? We Alumna are sick and tired of his decisions. The Alumna DID NOT WANT to move up to FBS but he found a way to get around that with flowery talk. Sorry, TK....we saw right through your pretty words. The Augusta Eagle Club used to have 250 people come....in May there were maybe 50 people there. We are tired of him. As of now, I will not go to another of these get-togethers ...total waste of time and money. He can take all his accomplishments and go back North....BTW....these feelings have been festering LONG before they TS...
    I will thank you not to speak on my behalf... I graduated from GS and want NOTHING to do with FCS.

8. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by cmaxwellgsu View Post
    If I capitalize random words mid sentence, I sound very authoritative...
    It takes CAPITAL letters to emphasize this LUDICIOUS situation....yes I am authoritative....

9. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

[QUOTE=bettyt71;860340]It takes CAPITAL letters to emphasize this LUDICIOUS situation....yes I am authoritative....[/QUOTE\]

Nm

It takes CAPITAL letters to emphasize this LUDICIOUS situation....yes I am authoritative....
    Ludicious.... Didn't he go to GAST?