SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

  1. Default Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    This is not acceptable, we need to put a fierce voice, as a fan base, to get these guys out of our program.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by outlandeagle View Post
    This is not acceptable, we need to put a fierce voice, as a fan base, to get these guys out of our program.
    Write President Hebert. I am

  3. #3

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Call for the resignation of the guy who has doubled the athletic budget, hired Willie Fritz, Mark Byington, and improved our non-revenue sports?

    No, thanks.

    Getting all worked up and sending everyone to the guillotine is not going to help anything.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  4. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Done!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    I've already been texted by people asking me to write another petition like I did with #FreeGSU haha
    "We're supposed to win, not them! News flash: Georgia Southern is supposed to win this game." -Jeff Monken

  6. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    No way are people making what TK and TS are going to resign voluntarily. I think what you want to petition is one for them to be fired not for them to resign.

  7. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Call for the resignation of the guy who has doubled the athletic budget, hired Willie Fritz, Mark Byington, and improved our non-revenue sports?

    No, thanks.

    Getting all worked up and sending everyone to the guillotine is not going to help anything.
    I disagree, doubling the budget? Really? You think he was the only one that gets credit for that--we went from the FCS to the FBS automatically creating a better bank towards our budget(because we now get paid more)-along with the added student fees(that were not there in the FCS days) that continue help the program better [financially] than when we were in the FCS. Give me a break in your thinking.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by outlandeagle View Post
    I disagree, doubling the budget? Really? You think he was the only one that gets credit for that--we went from the FCS to the FBS automatically creating a better bank towards our budget(because we now get paid more)-along with the added student fees(that were not there in the FCS days) that continue help the program better [financially] than when we were in the FCS. Give me a break in your thinking.
    The budget boost wasn't created by student fees or FBS. We were at the bottom 2 of the Sun Belt first year int he conference, now we're in the top 4.

    If no for TK, explain to me who it was who made it happen?
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  9. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The budget boost wasn't created by student fees or FBS. We were at the bottom 2 of the Sun Belt first year int he conference, now we're in the top 4.

    If no for TK, explain to me who it was who made it happen?
    You obviously didn't read my post that well...
    Y

  10. #10

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    If all that matters is money then call the President, AD and Boosters office and tell them your plans for your money. It is what got Tim Stowers fired, when boosters said they would not give until he was gone, he was gone.
    Then when you have to buyout Summers, look at who hired him and put us in this mess. If no one buys a ticket and no one shows up at the games then they will get the point pretty quickly.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 6th November 2014, 01:54 PM
  2. Petition to send GSU to a bowl game!
    By Ichigo in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st November 2014, 01:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •