Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

  1. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglereporter View Post
    If all that matters is money then call the President, AD and Boosters office and tell them your plans for your money. It is what got Tim Stowers fired, when boosters said they would not give until he was gone, he was gone.
    Then when you have to buyout Summers, look at who hired him and put us in this mess. If no one buys a ticket and no one shows up at the games then they will get the point pretty quickly.
    +1000

  2. #12

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    He is not resigning. Someone with great vision for our school just gave him an extension and a raise. SMH
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  3. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglereporter View Post
    If all that matters is money then call the President, AD and Boosters office and tell them your plans for your money. It is what got Tim Stowers fired, when boosters said they would not give until he was gone, he was gone.
    Then when you have to buyout Summers, look at who hired him and put us in this mess. If no one buys a ticket and no one shows up at the games then they will get the point pretty quickly.

    This is my strategy.

    I don't care whether people say I should shift donations to some other department. Academics got plenty of my cash when I matriculated.

    Not one penny. Not one red cent until this idiot is gone.

    If they want to see season ticket sales dip below 1000 next season, good for them. People ain't gonna pay to watch this kind of garbage. I certainly won't.

  4. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    I'm in. What's the email address and POB? TK needs to go first.

  5. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by outlandeagle View Post
    I disagree, doubling the budget? Really? You think he was the only one that gets credit for that--we went from the FCS to the FBS automatically creating a better bank towards our budget(because we now get paid more)-along with the added student fees(that were not there in the FCS days) that continue help the program better [financially] than when we were in the FCS. Give me a break in your thinking.
    To your point, TK is not the only one to credit for doubling the budget.... but he is also not the only one to credit for hiring CTS. A committee was involved.

    I would gladly sign anything to see CTS removed, but I would not mind TK remaining, for now. I like the direction he was been going with Basketball, Baseball and half of his Football hires.

  6. #16

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    He is not resigning. Someone with great vision for our school just gave him an extension and a raise. SMH
    I wish I had a boss like PJH.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    To your point, TK is not the only one to credit for doubling the budget.... but he is also not the only one to credit for hiring CTS. A committee was involved.

    I would gladly sign anything to see CTS removed, but I would not mind TK remaining, for now. I like the direction he was been going with Basketball, Baseball and half of his Football hires.
    Baseball? Same status quo with never getting an at large bid.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  8. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Unless tremendous pressure is applied, Summers is here 2 years.

  9. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    I'm trying to what was said when Stowers got fired. Wasn't it "there was a perception the program wasn't doing well" or WTTE?
    So ... what is the perception now?

  10. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Baseball? Same status quo with never getting an at large bid.
    Yes, Baseball... the sport in which we have been in the conference championship game three of the last four years... two in a considerably tougher baseball conference.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 6th November 2014, 01:54 PM
  2. Petition to send GSU to a bowl game!
    By Ichigo in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st November 2014, 01:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •