Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Yes, Baseball... the sport in which we have been in the conference championship game three of the last four years... two in a considerably tougher baseball conference.
    How many post season appearances?
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Dr. Brooks Keel was the brains behind the operation. This is a defining moment for Hebert.

Quote Originally Posted by ditka4prez View Post
    Dr. Brooks Keel was the brains behind the operation. This is a defining moment for Hebert.
    Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I see Dr. Hebert ignoring this completely for as long as possible.

4. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

I remember one game when Matt Breida broke a big one and Dr Keel nearly out ran him down the sideline.He was always in the middle of the action and could fire up the fans.This guy got it.He understood GS.Unfortunatley, I dont think we have a Dr Brooks Keel anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I see Dr. Hebert ignoring this completely for as long as possible.
    I am afraid we knew what we had when it was ignored by the top last December. (not to mention the raise and extension)
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    I am afraid we knew what we had when it was ignored by the top last December. (not to mention the raise and extension)
    He's not going to fire the AD who has oversaw the triple of the athletic budget since 2010 and led an athletic department that had a reported surplus of 1.2 million in revenue for 2016.

7. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Obviously football is not a priority in Dr. Hebert's day to day curriculum. Unlike Dr. Keel and that may be unfortunate leading to more power delegation to TK.

8. Default Re: Let's petition for the resignation of TK and TS!

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    He's not going to fire the AD who has oversaw the triple of the athletic budget since 2010 and led an athletic department that had a reported surplus of 1.2 million in revenue for 2016.
    Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Oh dear lord.....

TK isn't going anywhere, and thank goodness we have presumably rational people making these decisions that don't have the some emotional connection we do. Sort of like not allowing surgeons to operate on their own family members.

Sending everyone to the guillotine is a good way to take things from the frying pan to the fire.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.