SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 102

Thread: Cook Knows Flex

  1. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Yep. 2017 offense looks the same or worse than 2016. I dont expect the flex to save the day or produce a miracle season. But we've got a two week pause to prepare for Indiana. If anyone can run the flex, thata be Cook. What some other posters realize is that trying the flex sure couldn't be much worse and may actually put a little respectability back into our program.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Is that super douche like VanGooberNutz (ego maniac) or super douche like PJ (do it my way and I don't care what you think).
    Like a B-team Lane Kiffin.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    4,450

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Like a B-team Lane Kiffin.
    Speaking of Mr. Kiffin, I really thought CTS was going to get "Kiffined" Saturday...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

    "We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

  4. #84

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Like a B-team Lane Kiffin.
    That's a little strong. Maybe more of a Bobby Wilder with more hair product.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

  5. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Is CTS putting to much faith in Cooks offensive scheme? No better than the two headed OC's of last year. Perhaps he should take a closer look. The Honeymoon may not last.

  6. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    How is that possible? We look identical to last year's scheme. How are we on our 2nd/3rd coordinator and look identical? I just can't believe that. I think it's a TS issue. Most TO teams have a coach who is also the OC. Just seems to me you can't have both, especially when the HC is clueless.

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Is CTS putting to much faith in Cooks offensive scheme? No better than the two headed OC's of last year. Perhaps he should take a closer look. The Honeymoon may not last.

  7. #87

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    How is that possible? We look identical to last year's scheme. How are we on our 2nd/3rd coordinator and look identical? I just can't believe that. I think it's a TS issue. Most TO teams have a coach who is also the OC. Just seems to me you can't have both, especially when the HC is clueless.
    Our scheme does not look identical to last year's scheme.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

  8. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Our scheme does not look identical to last year's scheme.
    Didn't say it was identical. Looks the same or worse. If worse can't be identical.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,202

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Didn't say it was identical. Looks the same or worse. If worse can't be identical.
    It's also not the same.


  10. #90

    Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

    StingingEagle said "looks identical." I was directly refuting his statement.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Similar Threads

  1. Cook?
    By eagleeye in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16th December 2016, 02:22 PM
  2. Why do you want Fritz to mix in the flex?
    By Dave. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12th January 2014, 07:04 PM
  3. TK and the Flex
    By EAGLEClassOf13 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 24th December 2013, 10:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •