SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Cook Knows Flex

1. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

Yep. 2017 offense looks the same or worse than 2016. I dont expect the flex to save the day or produce a miracle season. But we've got a two week pause to prepare for Indiana. If anyone can run the flex, thata be Cook. What some other posters realize is that trying the flex sure couldn't be much worse and may actually put a little respectability back into our program.

Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Is that super douche like VanGooberNutz (ego maniac) or super douche like PJ (do it my way and I don't care what you think).
    Like a B-team Lane Kiffin.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Speaking of Mr. Kiffin, I really thought CTS was going to get "Kiffined" Saturday...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

That's a little strong. Maybe more of a Bobby Wilder with more hair product.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

5. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

Is CTS putting to much faith in Cooks offensive scheme? No better than the two headed OC's of last year. Perhaps he should take a closer look. The Honeymoon may not last.

6. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

How is that possible? We look identical to last year's scheme. How are we on our 2nd/3rd coordinator and look identical? I just can't believe that. I think it's a TS issue. Most TO teams have a coach who is also the OC. Just seems to me you can't have both, especially when the HC is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Is CTS putting to much faith in Cooks offensive scheme? No better than the two headed OC's of last year. Perhaps he should take a closer look. The Honeymoon may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    How is that possible? We look identical to last year's scheme. How are we on our 2nd/3rd coordinator and look identical? I just can't believe that. I think it's a TS issue. Most TO teams have a coach who is also the OC. Just seems to me you can't have both, especially when the HC is clueless.
    Our scheme does not look identical to last year's scheme.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

8. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

Our scheme does not look identical to last year's scheme.
    Didn't say it was identical. Looks the same or worse. If worse can't be identical.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Didn't say it was identical. Looks the same or worse. If worse can't be identical.
    It's also not the same.

StingingEagle said "looks identical." I was directly refuting his statement.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown