Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cook Knows Flex

Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

NM
    Last edited by BillyBob; 10th September 2017 at 08:18 PM.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    FEW????? Everyone I talk to that's an Eagle tix holder wants it and ONLY it.
    And I'll give you one more comment on this even though I'm wasting my time typing this. I've talked to quite a few people as well who have skin in the game and have had since the beginning and not one single person has said we have to run the flex. See how that works?

I know a lot of people who are option fanboys (like me), but I can honestly say I don't know a single person who thinks the flex is the only way to run it. In fact, I thought those people were extinct before they were all brought out from under their rocks by Tyson Summers.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

4. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    I'd wager that if you polled the masses, they'd say they want to see us WIN more than us have to run a particular formation on offense.
    Well that sure ain't happening with our current offense. Perhaps TK should consider hiring a solid Flex coach. Because the masses won't put up with this excuse for an offense much longer. Lol.

5. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

And I'll give you one more comment on this even though I'm wasting my time typing this. I've talked to quite a few people as well who have skin in the game and have had since the beginning and not one single person has said we have to run the flex. See how that works?
    Yeah, I see how full of BS you are. I don't believe you actually know anyone from the beginning. I'm with them every home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    Yeah, I see how full of BS you are. I don't believe you actually know anyone from the beginning. I'm with them every home game.
    Sure thing. Glad you know me and who I do know. Where do you people come from.....

7. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

. I've talked to quite a few people as well who have skin in the game and have had since the beginning and not one single person has said we have to run the flex.
    Talk about someone dreaming about Glory days. The Fritz magic is gone. We're obviously not replicating those two years even with Cook on board. You want reliability? Go flex.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Talk about someone dreaming about Glory days. The Fritz magic is gone. We're obviously not replicating those two years even with Cook on board. You want reliability? Go flex.
    I'm not re-living any days. I'm interested in winning. If we ran air raid and ran it less than 10 times a game, as long as we won, I'd be happy. There's this prevailing myth that the flexbone equals wins no matter what and that's simply not true. Good coaches and good players with good support equals wins.

9. Default Re: Cook Knows Flex

I'm not re-living any days. I'm interested in winning. If we ran air raid and ran it less than 10 times a game, as long as we won, I'd be happy. There's this prevailing myth that the flexbone equals wins no matter what and that's simply not true. Good coaches and good players with good support equals wins.
    Guess you won't be a happy camper anytime soon then because we sure as hell ain't winning. The Flex is not a myth in fact it's been our successful bread and butter offense for decades. But go ahead and ignore history, live in your fantasy world of air raid or some sort of trash option. As long as we're winning?

I'd wager that if you polled the masses, they'd say they want to see us WIN more than us have to run a particular formation on offense.
    I'm glad someone has more confidence than I do in this fanbase