SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "We won the second half..."

1. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

We're got to have 2 weeks to get better before playing Indiana and they are still going to beat us 50-0.

No chance we score.

Default Re: "We won the second half..."

I guess if it matters, I would've liked to hear, "they whipped our fannies."

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    I guess if it matters, I would've liked to hear, "they whipped our fannies."
    Just no urgency being expressed, very little fire in the belly, pretty much we will either get better or we won't. Maybe he thinks that's how HC's are suppose to carry themselves, he's coming across as a defeatist. Sure wish he'd go off, show some anger etc. He doesn't sound very confident in regards to turning this dumpster fire around. Going to review game film, I'm not sure the defense even reviewed UNH game film, we looked defensively LOST in that 1st half yesterday. So defensively bad I turned the game off at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    We're got to have 2 weeks to get better before playing Indiana and they are still going to beat us 50-0.

No chance we score.
    heard that for 75% of the season last year, "got to work on it, got to get better etc....." 5-9 and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Just no urgency being expressed, very little fire in the belly, pretty much we will either get better or we won't. Maybe he thinks that's how HC's are suppose to carry themselves, he's coming across as a defeatist. Sure wish he'd go off, show some anger etc. He doesn't sound very confident in regards to turning this dumpster fire around. Going to review game film, I'm not sure the defense even reviewed UNH game film, we looked defensively LOST in that 1st half yesterday. So defensively bad I turned the game off at half time.

+1000 darn this trying to say PC thing. Its okay to show emotions and express it to the players or fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post

+1000 darn this trying to say PC thing. Its okay to show emotions and express it to the players or fans.
    Same stuff as last season... The old "have faith in the process"......relax, stay calm.....got news, the boat was taking on lots of water and it's getting really wet this year, but schrug shoulder and say we will fix it or we won't. Not hope instilling.

7. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

Slimm Duddy needs to revise his song from "BLUE! WHITE! EAGLES CAME TO FIGHT!" to "WHITE! BLUE! EAGLES CAME TO LOSE!"

8. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

Quote Originally Posted by aristocracker View Post
    Slimm Duddy needs to revise his song from "BLUE! WHITE! EAGLES CAME TO FIGHT!" to "WHITE! BLUE! EAGLES CAME TO LOSE!"
    Kado Brown may have his own rendition soon

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Like I said on the other forum Garns: No fire. No spark. Not even any smoke.
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

10. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

Wow.

"won the second half."

I think those are the words he was trying to say, but all I heard was "it's got electrolytes."