Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "We won the second half..."

Default Re: "We won the second half..."

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    We sure outplayed their scout team that they put in then.
    Haha. You assume we will outplay their scout team. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I know one thing, that sentence would not come out of the mouth of Erk, PJ, CM, Sewak, or Willie. Maybe Hatcher. Great we won the 2nd half 12-0 but lost the 1st 22-0, do the math. CTS probably believes in Participation Trophies, and a strong advocate of T-ball.
    He's probably big on not keeping score too.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    We're got to have 2 weeks to get better before playing Indiana and they are still going to beat us 50-0.

No chance we score.
    But maybe it'll be 0-0 in the second half so the coach can have his victory dance.
    Last edited by gsutrublu; 12th September 2017 at 07:48 PM.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post

+1000 darn this trying to say PC thing. Its okay to show emotions and express it to the players or fans.
    You don't think he's shown emotion? In the post-game clip I saw he said that he is as frustrated as anyone, and I thought that it was very clear from his delivery that he is. Doesn't make the situation any better, in my opinion, but I don't see how anyone can question his desire for better results.

Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    You don't think he's shown emotion? In the post-game clip I saw he said that he is as frustrated as anyone, and I thought that it was very clear from his delivery that he is. Doesn't make the situation any better, in my opinion, but I don't see how anyone can question his desire for better results.
    +1
    The Green Bastard from parts unknown

+2

You can tell he feels the weight of it. That's unfortunate for everyone involved as you can see he wants to be successful here
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

7. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

Sorry don't want an apologetic emotional losing coach wishing for better results. I want a tough hard as nails coach like PJ or Monken that demand successful results. No buddy binding.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Sorry don't want an apologetic emotional losing coach wishing for better results. I want a tough hard as nails coach like PJ or Monken that demand successful results. No buddy binding.
    I didn't see where anyone said you should.

9. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

I didn't see where anyone said you should.
    Shouldn't what?

10. Default Re: "We won the second half..."

IMO I cannot just give TS credit for wanting to be successful... ALL coaches want to be successful, not all know how to be successful.