Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-snap motion

Default Pre-snap motion

I would consider pre-snap motion to be a pillar of any option offense. It puts the LBs on their heels and allows certain plays to develop more quickly.

One of the things that has most confounded me through our first two games is the lack of a potential ball carrier moving at the snap (I am not counting the H-back side shuffle we used vs UNH).

Knowing that Cook has been around the option most, if not all, of his career, I have to trust that he understands the importance of that motion.

So the question is: Where is it?
    Mark Mobley
    Class of 2011
    Born an Eagle Fan
    ONE MORE TIME FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA

Default Re: Pre-snap motion

In addition to that, where is any misdirection? Fritz and crew were great at misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    In addition to that, where is any misdirection? Fritz and crew were great at misdirection.
    at this time I believe all the "misdirection" would be found in the coaches office.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    at this time I believe all the "misdirection" would be found in the coaches office.
    *ZING*

I suspect that Bryan Cook has convinced himself our players cannot learn anything so complex. Which is wrong, of course, but in line with his habit of arguing for their limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post

6. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    And our AD's... with his minty fresh contract extension

7. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I suspect that Bryan Cook has convinced himself our players cannot learn anything so complex. Which is wrong, of course, but in line with his habit of arguing for their limitations.
    IMO he should not be throwing any additional complexities at our QB right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    IMO he should not be throwing any additional complexities at our QB right now.
    Or maybe we should try another QB...just try...there are at least two more out there on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Or maybe we should try another QB...just try...there are at least two more out there on the roster.

Without a doubt the next 2 weeks should be spent getting Anthony ready to play against Indiana and the gameplan should involve him playing
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

10. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

No CTS would rather build Werts confidence rather than give us a boost with another QB even when we keep losing.