SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre-snap motion

1. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Or maybe we should try another QB...just try...there are at least two more out there on the roster.
    Yeah, that is an option, that was my nice way of saying the current depth chart is not working. I just did not see it in the spring, fall or now after two games. If we insist on sticking with him, I hope he can get it together soon, I am still hopeful.

Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Yeah, that is an option, that was my nice way of saying the current depth chart is not working. I just did not see it in the spring, fall or now after two games. If we insist on sticking with him, I hope he can get it together soon, I am still hopeful.
    The ironic part about this is...they put Shai in to build his confidence...if either of the other QBs come in and do any better, his confidence will fall thru the floor.

3. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

The ironic part about this is...they put Shai in to build his confidence...if either of the other QBs come in and do any better, his confidence will fall thru the floor.
    I think Werts has plenty of potential. But without blocking and plays which have time to develop, what is he supposed to do?

Ellison and Upshaw got stuffed plenty last season because of the same blocking issues.

They need to try some different combos on the line too, that has worked in the past to get our O going.
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

5. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Labaron Anthony is now our saving grace... we're ****ed

6. Default Re: Pre-snap motion

Does it really matter? Especially if we're losing? If he plays with confidence or lack there of. He may have a great future but CTS might not be here long to enjoy it. Try a QB alternate once in a while. We might be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    IMO he should not be throwing any additional complexities at our QB right now.
    I think you are right in line with his thinking. "Can't do that... don't try."

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Labaron Anthony is now our saving grace... we're ****ed
    Yep. If it's already that bad, we might as well start getting Frazier ready for the next staff.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Yep. If it's already that bad, we might as well start getting Frazier ready for the next staff.

Absolutely not. Burning his redshirt doesn't help this staff or the next. At this point we might as well go ahead and help out the next staff and have Kennedy come down with turf toe this week as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I suspect that Bryan Cook has convinced himself our players cannot learn anything so complex. Which is wrong, of course, but in line with his habit of arguing for their limitations.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...rited-players/