SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Default Re: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if we squeak something out against Troy just because we are the thorn in their side.
    We will beat South Alabama too. We just have their number for some reason.

Did anyone see South Alabama smak the ' critics choice' ? This conference is bad bad. He'll, we may win out

Quote Originally Posted by wborst View Post
    Did anyone see South Alabama smak the ' critics choice' ? This conference is bad bad. Hell we may win out
    To be honest, and I can't ever really bring myself to root against our men in blue on game day, but that would probably be the worst thing that could happen to our program in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    To be honest, and I can't ever really bring myself to root against our men in blue on game day, but that would probably be the worst thing that could happen to our program in the long run

Yep. I agree.

5. Default Re: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if we squeak something out against Troy just because we are the thorn in their side.
    Watching that game last night hurt my eyes. That was ... bad. I mean just ... bad.
    Maybe Troy is different if Chunn plays the whole game, but still that was ... bad. Those two teams were just ...

6. Default Re: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben Kincaid View Post
    Watching that game last night hurt my eyes. That was ... bad. I mean just ... bad.
    Maybe Troy is different if Chunn plays the whole game, but still that was ... bad. Those two teams were just ...
    Yeah it's remarkably bad. In fact i've never seen a collection of teams in a conference consistently inhale vigorously like the belt this year. I swear every team looks exactly the same in terms of schemes, personnel, etc., I hate to be "that guy" but I guarantee that if you install our old tried and true under center TO and run it with precision like we used to we would rule this conference. I think the biggest problem with all these teams is that they're trying to make a Ferrari out of a Pinto i.e. spread offenses, etc., with REALLY sloppy and undisciplined players. If we ran our bread and butter with a coach that knew what the hell he was doing......

7. Default Re: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Quote Originally Posted by Buskirk1414 View Post
    Yeah it's remarkably bad. In fact i've never seen a collection of teams in a conference consistently inhale vigorously like the belt this year. I swear every team looks exactly the same in terms of schemes, personnel, etc., I hate to be "that guy" but I guarantee that if you install our old tried and true under center TO and run it with precision like we used to we would rule this conference. I think the biggest problem with all these teams is that they're trying to make a Ferrari out of a Pinto i.e. spread offenses, etc., with REALLY sloppy and undisciplined players. If we ran our bread and butter with a coach that knew what the hell he was doing......
    I concur

If you think last night was bad, been watching TexState and LALA. 14-0 LALA. We could beat Texas State.

9. Default Re: 0-5 GS @ 0-7 Umass

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    If you think last night was bad, been watching TexState and LALA. 14-0 LALA. We could beat Texas State.
    We couldn't stop Texas State's offense. BTW, ULL has a big guy at NT who reminds me of Darius Sapp. He has been stout up front. I can understand how Sapp could go from a mainstay on our DL to an up blocker on the punting team.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    We couldn't stop Texas State's offense. BTW, ULL has a big guy at NT who reminds me of Darius Sapp. He has been stout up front. I can understand how Sapp could go from a mainstay on our DL to an up blocker on the punting team.

Maybe he needs to learn how to practice?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.