SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: We are #2

  1. Default We are #2

    Our boys in blue and now ranked #2, only behind Texas A&M.

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ArPBPj#image=3

  2. #2

    Default Re: We are #2

    At least this shows people out there understand we're supposed to be good.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  3. Default Re: We are #2

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    At least this shows people out there understand we're supposed to be good.
    +1, agreed.

    Notice how 8 of the 10 photos used for each program are action shots of on field play.... but, not the photo of GS, lol.

  4. #4

    Default Re: We are #2

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    +1, agreed.

    Notice how 8 of the 10 photos used for each program are action shots of on field play.... but, not the photo of GS, lol.


    Jeez... It basically says "everyone knows."

  5. Default Re: We are #2

    Maybe if all our coaches wear the same Georgia Southern attire and hats team unity would prevail. Of course Cook and Lundsford need to grow a beard.😎

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,752

    Default Re: We are #2

    Lol, saw this this AM. Way to get our "brand" out there. There really isn't any reason not to fire him now, we have arrived, we are a smoldering dumpster fire and with his continued ineptness along with the continued losses that are coming, we continue to add fuel to the dumpster fire. Fire him Monday and let the college football world know, we are Georgia Southern and we are not going to put up with this or condone this. It will also send the message out to want to be HC's, don't apply unless your sure in your skills to get this program on track.

  7. #7

    Default Re: We are #2

    ****** we can't even be #1 at s*ucking azz
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

  8. Default Re: We are #2

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Lol, saw this this AM. Way to get our "brand" out there. There really isn't any reason not to fire him now, we have arrived, we are a smoldering dumpster fire and with his continued ineptness along with the continued losses that are coming, we continue to add fuel to the dumpster fire. Fire him Monday and let the college football world know, we are Georgia Southern and we are not going to put up with this or condone this. It will also send the message out to want to be HC's, don't apply unless your sure in your skills to get this program on track.
    Easy Garns my post was satire not a program promotion.

  9. Default Re: We are #2

    I just don't think we will pay the buyout, so we are in this until after the 2018 season.

  10. #10

    Default Re: We are #2

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    ****** we can't even be #1 at s*ucking azz
    Post of the day. Kudos to you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •