SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are #2

Default Re: We are #2

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Easy Garns my post was satire not a program promotion.
    oh I know but when you see this type of crappy press along with the lack of faith in CTS turning this thing around and then you start thinking about a won loss record!(0-12, 1-11, 2-10)! At least if we lose with an interim HC, folks could excuse it with, "well, he's an interim ". But if we continue to keep the guy, loss after loss, a bunch of people are going to be asking, "what the heck....how in heavens name is that guy still there? And don't forget I like CTS a lot personally, he is a great young man, but my word, it's becoming painfully obvious, at this time, he is no where close to being a take charge, make it happen HC. Now maybe in his future he'll make a great HC at some school but after last season paired with last Saturday's fiasco I'm about done and his "coach talk", comments he made after the UNH game certainly did nothing for my faith in him. Again, don't anyone mistake my comments as not liking Tyson as a person, I like him a lot. I've met and talked with his kids, his oldest boy is a WONDERFUL young man. But the reality in regards to CTS being our HC and leading this program to bigger and better things just ain't working. If Tyson was a dork this would be much easier, but he really is a nice young man, who yes, with out a doubt loves GS but as they say, "Come on man.....". It's starting to look like the "Butt fumble"

Quote Originally Posted by Savannahkid View Post
    I just don't think we will pay the buyout, so we are in this until after the 2018 season.
    If we don't pay the buyout wouldn't it be after 2019 season and not 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    If we don't pay the buyout wouldn't it be after 2019 season and not 2018?
    the consequences will be far worse if we keep TS for another year, much less two. Booster $$ and season tickets sales will dry up next year if TS is still around. We honestly may win 0-3 games this year with a definite beat down in Boone and likely loss to gast.

4. Default Re: We are #2

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    the consequences will be far worse if we keep TS for another year, much less two. Booster $$ and season tickets sales will dry up next year if TS is still around. We honestly may win 0-3 games this year with a definite beat down in Boone and likely loss to gast.
    Notice how their was no announcement for this years season ticket sales. Granted, maybe I just missed it

The title of this thread says it all.
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

7. Default Re: We are #2

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    oh I know but when you see this type of crappy press along with the lack of faith in CTS turning this thing around and then you start thinking about a won loss record!(0-12, 1-11, 2-10)! At least if we lose with an interim HC, folks could excuse it with, "well, he's an interim ". But if we continue to keep the guy, loss after loss, a bunch of people are going to be asking, "what the heck....how in heavens name is that guy still there? And don't forget I like CTS a lot personally, he is a great young man, but my word, it's becoming painfully obvious, at this time, he is no where close to being a take charge, make it happen HC. Now maybe in his future he'll make a great HC at some school but after last season paired with last Saturday's fiasco I'm about done and his "coach talk", comments he made after the UNH game certainly did nothing for my faith in him. Again, don't anyone mistake my comments as not liking Tyson as a person, I like him a lot. I've met and talked with his kids, his oldest boy is a WONDERFUL young man. But the reality in regards to CTS being our HC and leading this program to bigger and better things just ain't working. If Tyson was a dork this would be much easier, but he really is a nice young man, who yes, with out a doubt loves GS but as they say, "Come on man.....". It's starting to look like the "Butt fumble"
    I'm nice as hell too....

But I don't get paid for being nice.

I'm sure TS is an awesome human, and is trying real hard. But for whatever reason, it ain't working-at all.

Nice or not, it's time. This is not working.

8. Default Re: We are #2

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Notice how their was no announcement for this years season ticket sales. Granted, maybe I just missed it
    Can you imagine what they will be like next year (if TS returns?). Mine sure won't be on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Savannahkid View Post
    I just don't think we will pay the buyout, so we are in this until after the 2018 season.
    I guarantee the fiscal damages related to going 0-12 are greater than $900k.

10. Default Re: We are #2

Quote Originally Posted by GangsterGUS View Post
    I guarantee the fiscal damages related to going 0-12 are greater than $900k.
    +1