SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

1. Default DON'T watch the Indiana game.

I'm telling you... don't. It would be like smashing your head into the wall "just because."

I'm serious here. NOTHING positive will come from watching this. Spend your time more productively. Why do you want your Saturday to end with tears and disappointment. Do something more fun like bricklaying or yardwork.

DON'T watch it. Last warning.

2. Default Re: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

Don't worry.

I won't.

Last time I peered over the corner into a flaming dumpster, my eyebrows were singed off.

Default Re: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

Yeah I dont' get the big 10 channel on my cable

4. Default Re: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I'm telling you... don't. It would be like smashing your head into the wall "just because."

I'm serious here. NOTHING positive will come from watching this. Spend your time more productively. Why do you want your Saturday to end with tears and disappointment. Do something more fun like bricklaying or yardwork.

I get where you're coming from, but had no plans to watch it anyway. Probably won't even listen to it on radio, since I really don't like our announcers anymore.

Funny, there was a time I hated missing Georgia Southern games, and followed them like my life depended on it -- was either at the game or listened when Nate and Frank called them. Those games mattered to me. A lot.

Last couple years, I've learned it doesn't matter so much.

The only reason I'm posting is in the vain hope that our current AD reads these comments and will realize just how much some of us have grown to detest what he, and those FBS at all cost fans whose hubris hijacked this program, have turned Georgia Southern football into.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

I'll be watching but this game really doesn't mean much, the game that matters in regards to telling us where we honestly stand is the ArkState game. Get curb stomped by ArkState then.......wait a minute, never mind, everything is fine.

6. Default Re: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

I think TS is one of the worst HC's I have ever seen and IMO ruining this program, but it will be a cold day in hell when I do not plan to watch the Eagles play!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I think TS is one of the worst HC's I have ever seen and IMO ruining this program, but it will be a cold day in hell when I do not plan to watch the Eagles play!
    because I honestly like Tyson, of course I'm pulling for him, all the coaches and above all else, the kids. Darn right I'll be watching. There was only 1 GS HC that influenced me to not go to games or watch games, that was BVG. I went to the Spring game and he disgusted me at that game with his bravado arrogant behaviors but I said, give him a chance, went to Central Conn. Game and never went back that season. When Hatcher hired got back and have been back through thick and thin. Have you figured it out, I have no respect for BVG, the "clown boy".

8. Default Re: DON'T watch the Indiana game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post

Sorry Buzz but True Blue will not be able to stand not watching the game. I share the same thoughts about our leadership but I'll just drink more!

I'm going to watch UGA do UGA things.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

I plan to watch the game with the fool's hope that we'll have it together this week. I anticipate that by about midway through the second quarter I will have had enough.

Sorry, just the way I am. A real slow learner.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.