SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dare I ask if anyone listened to the coaches show tonight 9/18/17?

Default Re: Dare I ask if anyone listened to the coaches show tonight 9/18/17?

It's nice to see the raving support for the Coaches show.

This morning I went against my better judgement and listened to the show. What a bunch of nothing. Summers would have been more than ok talking about the New Hampshire loss. He brought it up several times on his own. Danny Reed though avoided the topic like the plague. I don't know why he refuses to ask real questions.

Quote Originally Posted by McEagle View Post
    It's nice to see the raving support for the Coaches show.
    Our administration doesn't even go to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    This morning I went against my better judgement and listened to the show. What a bunch of nothing. Summers would have been more than ok talking about the New Hampshire loss. He brought it up several times on his own. Danny Reed though avoided the topic like the plague. I don't know why he refuses to ask real questions.
    Well, you know that if the show turns into stuff not related to the season so far and the UNH game some lunkhead is gonna say "durrrrrrr Summers needs to be a man and face the tough questions on the radio, durrrrrrr".
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Our administration doesn't even go to the show.
    Do you attend the show? In past weeks Athletics Administration were there. This week there was a conflict with the University State of the University event.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

6. Default Re: Dare I ask if anyone listened to the coaches show tonight 9/18/17?

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    I listened to almost the entire show and I didn't hear Danny take one single fan question. Even worse, 10-15 minutes were spent talking about the nuances of college recruiting. It was boring and obvious a "cover" to stay off topic with what went wrong against UNH. This show isn't worth listening to anymore. Just a "scripted" cover and it's ridiculous to hear Danny say, "We'll be back after the break with more of your questions."

7. Default Re: Dare I ask if anyone listened to the coaches show tonight 9/18/17?

It's going to get very ugly before this season is over unless a dramatic change occurs.

8. Default Re: Dare I ask if anyone listened to the coaches show tonight 9/18/17?

I highly enjoy the radio show and its soothingly slow and sleepy pace. It's great to hear a football coach talk about things besides football. Rather than bore us with discussions like how an offense works or what our team identity is, they focus on fun topics like pregame meals and how long a recruiting phone call can last.

Honestly this is no different than last year before things went sour. I stopped wasting my time tweeting or emailing in questions.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I had a question answered at the second show.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987