SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: GS @ Indiana Game Thread

Default Re: GS @ Indiana Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    We're legitimately like the worst team in FBS...0-12 is not overly dramatic. It's realistic based on the fact that we have scored 7, 12, and 17 points in 3 games. We got taken to the woodshed by an FCS team...we're totally capable of going 0-12. The only thing working in our favor is that one of our opponents may have an AWFUL day and we might slip up and win a game. We're just as bad this year as GA State was in their first few years of existence.
    Can't disagree. We play something like five of the worst twenty teams in the country, though. I can't see losing to all of them. That WOULD require a special kind of ineptitude.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

2. Default Re: GS @ Indiana Game Thread

I don't think we improved at all. Penalties were MUCH worse and according to the radio commentators 2 of IU's touchdowns were scored by the 4th string fullback. Damn good thing they did not keep the 1's and 2's in the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Can't disagree. We play something like five of the worst twenty teams in the country, though. I can't see losing to all of them. That require a special kind of ineptitude.
    This bunch of coaches seem to take that as a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

4. Default Re: GS @ Indiana Game Thread

Are we on track?😁. 5-10.

5. Default Re: GS @ Indiana Game Thread

We're legitimately like the worst team in FBS...0-12 is not overly dramatic. It's realistic based on the fact that we have scored 7, 12, and 17 points in 3 games. We got taken to the woodshed by an FCS team...we're totally capable of going 0-12. The only thing working in our favor is that one of our opponents may have an AWFUL day and we might slip up and win a game. We're just as bad this year as GA State was in their first few years of existence.
    Offense has actually scored 27 pts in 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    I don't think we improved at all. Penalties were MUCH worse and according to the radio commentators 2 of IU's touchdowns were scored by the 4th string fullback. Damn good thing they did not keep the 1's and 2's in the whole game.
    Our defense was awful. Penalties were much worse on offense because we started using a lot more flex techniques like all of you guys spent the last two weeks clamoring for. Of course, I guess that doesn't count since we weren't under center every snap.

BTW, fourth-string fullback? You mean the guy who started and had 25+ carries?
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

I'll give you credit for the stuff that you said that comes true, but it was also you that after the South Dakota State disaster in 2009 said we wouldn't win another game. We won 5 games in what was none the less still a really bad season.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

This is exciting to hear because at least I'll have something new to look at. It's nice to hear that the offensive coaching staff is "trying."
    I'm just praying that the offense gets things straightened out. At least then we might have an idea of what a post-Summers team might look like.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Ga St up 21-0
    . I’m telling you I live in Charlotte and UNCC’s team is really bad.

Well next game starts the SB. Good night everybody, it's shaping up to be a long, long season.