SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

Thread: ArkState Game

  1. #1

    Default ArkState Game

    They have not looked very good. They are 1-2 and have given up 87 points in both their FBS games. They put some points up against Nebraska but Nebraska is struggling as well. I dont know what UAPB is but I am sure they are no good. They dodged a bullet with the UM game being cancelled.

    Call me crazy but if our D shows up I think we have a shot...

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,203

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    They may not be good but we are worseristmost

  3. #3

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    They may not be good but we are worseristmost
    At some point there is a game where bad teams becomes none bad. Remember when ArkSt became non bad last year I do.....My gut still tells me Cook is going to figure this "gun" option box he was put is out.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  4. Default Re: ArkState Game

    We'll lose by 20+

  5. #5

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    They have not looked very good. They are 1-2 and have given up 87 points in both their FBS games. They put some points up against Nebraska but Nebraska is struggling as well. I dont know what UAPB is but I am sure they are no good. They dodged a bullet with the UM game being cancelled.

    Call me crazy but if our D shows up I think we have a shot...
    You're crazy. (you said to call you crazy). They shut us down (well enough to win) with KE and FAVUP last year so I'm not holding my breath. If the defensive performance against UNH is indicative, we're screwed. I will add that if stAte runs that power sweep like they did last year for big yards THIS YEAR, Summers should be fired IMMEDIATELY
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

  6. Default Re: ArkState Game

    If Tyson can find a way to let them win last year when they had 5 turnovers, there's no hope this year.

  7. #7

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    You're crazy. (you said to call you crazy). They shut us down (well enough to win) with KE and FAVUP last year so I'm not holding my breath. If the defensive performance against UNH is indicative, we're screwed. I will add that if stAte runs that power sweep like they did last year for big yards THIS YEAR, Summers should be fired IMMEDIATELY
    Its the Sun Belt broham ULM is trending up we have too at some point. Cook's resume screams competence that has to start showing signs at some point. Hopefully the game is starting to slow down for Werts as well. Just saying this is not looking like the ArkSt that got hot last year.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,203

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Buskirk1414 View Post
    We'll lose by 20+
    I might take the over

  9. #9

    Default Re: ArkState Game

    I watched much of Ark State and SMU:

    1. They are definitely not the same without Justice Hansen (but he should be back for the game, anyways).
    2. Their run defense is not good.

    That said, they're still clearly better than we are and I expect we will lose.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  10. Default Re: ArkState Game

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Its the Sun Belt broham ULM is trending up we have too at some point. Cook's resume screams competence that has to start showing signs at some point. Hopefully the game is starting to slow down for Werts as well. Just saying this is not looking like the ArkSt that got hot last year.
    Wow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •