SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Thread: ArkState Game

1. Default Re: ArkState Game

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    In fact, if Scott Frost leaves UCF after this season I expect Summers to be one of the more highly-paid position coaches or the DC there.
    I don't. Why? I'll keep that to myself. But I don't think CTS will be brought back to UCF as a DC.

Default Re: ArkState Game

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    alright, I’ll bite.
    Which character in history most closely patterns to CTS tenure here?
    Any..other..French..commander..

3. Default Re: ArkState Game

If it's based on the performance of our defense so far, Savannah State may be a stretch. Let's see. 41 to Auburn, 22 to UNH and 55 to an Indy team that was curb stomped by Penn State. Wait, we did surrender a couple of TDs by way of special teams but worst came in opening 3 and a half minutes to start 2nd half against Hoosiers - 14 points. Sorry but there's a reason why Zo is here and I'm questioning CTS defensive prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Custer
    Ok, I LOL’d
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Any..other..French..commander..
    Not French, but
    after a little thought
    I’m going with George Mclellan
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Tyson Summers in my mind is welcome to be a position coach or even a DC here later, but I doubt we can afford him. Summers is a more valuable coaching commodity than many of the haters think. Note I'm distinguishing between "critics" and "haters" here.

In fact, if Scott Frost leaves UCF after this season I expect Summers to be one of the more highly-paid position coaches or the DC there.
    I am not a hater but this is likely not happening immediately after this stint. I am hoping for at least a defensive analyst somewhere.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Tyson Summers in my mind is welcome to be a position coach or even a DC here later, but I doubt we can afford him. Summers is a more valuable coaching commodity than many of the haters think. Note I'm distinguishing between "critics" and "haters" here.

You are joking, right? Summers is never going to be highly paid again.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    You are joking, right? Summers is never going to be highly paid again.
    I can think of one instance where a miserable stint as HC at GS began one of the most remarkable and highly-paid runs of "failing upward" known to man.

TS will probably settle in to his rightful place in the universe: a P5 position coach and-maybe, if he earns it all over again-a G5 DC at some point.
    I hope we build a statue to Chad Lunsford one day and he elbow drops us to victory after glorious victory!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I can think of one instance where a miserable stint as HC at GS began one of the most remarkable and highly-paid runs of "failing upward" known to man.

TS will probably settle in to his rightful place in the universe: a P5 position coach and-maybe, if he earns it all over again-a G5 DC at some point.
    Somebody in the "network" will scoop him up.

Tyson Summers would secure a solid FBS DC job within a week or two of being fired.

To think otherwise, is just being naive.

Being a ****ty HC doesn't prevent you from getting highly paid asst jobs.