SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

  1. #1

    Default Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    According to these folks.......CTS is not even on the top 20 Hot Seat List

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartanntp

  2. Default Re: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    According to these folks.......CTS is not even on the top 20 Hot Seat List

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartanntp
    Not so fast my friend. Perhaps you need to read "harder". He's #1 on the chopping block on this site.

    http://thespun.com/college-football/...s-kevin-sumlin

  3. Default Re: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    It's MSN.

    They know football about like I know ice dancing.....

    (and I really, really don't-to say the very least.)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Not so fast my friend. Perhaps you need to read "harder". He's #1 on the chopping block on this site.

    http://thespun.com/college-football/...s-kevin-sumlin
    And a couple of others too.

    How in the world did you guys miss getting your message to MSN!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    It's MSN.

    They know football about like I know ice dancing.....

    (and I really, really don't-to say the very least.)
    All you need to know is right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Maybe you guys need to try harder!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    All you need to know is right here.
    Lolo. TMI

Similar Threads

  1. So...Hey guys
    By chiefsfan in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 25th September 2017, 10:41 PM
  2. Have You Guys Seen This?
    By SU DOG in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29th November 2012, 06:44 PM
  3. I don't know about you guys....
    By GSU08 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th December 2010, 09:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •