SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hebert statement to the George Anne

1. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

I'm afraid Hebert is falling nicely into the plans of the pro UGA regents: follow our instructions and don't ask any questions.

2. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I'm afraid Hebert is falling nicely into the plans of the pro UGA regents: follow our instructions and don't ask any questions.
    This!

Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

+1 Unfortunately

Grube 2.0?

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

We're four games into the season. If you actually think the president would ever say anything to create more drama you're crazy. The last thing he wants to do is make Summers have to start answering questions about his comments and make this more of a circus than it already is.

I don't know why any of you think that any interview from anyone associated with the program's administration will have ANY concrete or ground breaking information in it when the program is failing. NO ONE is going to come out and say, "you're right, we inhale vigorously hind tit and will be firing everyone involved, including myself and my secretary, and the janitor as soon as I get done with the interview." It just doesn't happen until a final decision is made. You see interviews or announcements that say, this is what we just did. But you will never see an interview that says "if we don't win today, the HC and/or AD are fired tomorrow". How are any of these interviews any different than 99% of every other interview?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Grube 2.0?
    Not even close.

Last time I knew the BOR is his BOSS. In my career I did what my boss ordered, didn't always agree but put on a "happy face" and did it. When I finally had enough, I found another job.

I am not sure if this is true or not but I was thinking about this just this morning. I feel we have had two very special leaders since I came to GS. Dr Lick took on the Athens BOR for what would eventually bring us University status. Dr Keel took on the same group to bring us FBS football and stadium improvements.

I hope Dr Hebert becomes one of these guys and not Grube 2.0. I am hopeful his plate is just too full in Savannah so that he just could not start firing folks so soon. He will catch up as that consolidation mess settles down.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    I am not sure if this is true or not but I was thinking about this just this morning. I feel we have had two very special leaders since I came to GS. Dr Lick took on the Athens BOR for what would eventually bring us University status. Dr Keel took on the same group to bring us FBS football and stadium improvements.

I hope Dr Hebert becomes one of these guys and not Grube 2.0. I am hopeful his plate is just too full in Savannah so that he just could not start firing folks so soon. He will catch up as that consolidation mess settles down.
    LATE FALL of 2018.