SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

I don't worry about Hebert becoming Grube 2.0, since he "did a sports interview."

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Has a university president ever come out after 3 games in a season and said that the AD and head coach are on thin ice and should be fired?

A second year coach at a G5? Probably never. Since we don't have USC money, he will not be left on the tarmac and a decision will be made in December. Barring a Rick Pitino or an arrest.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

3. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Ok so you have an AD who says the only problem he sees is fans who are disillusioned thinking that somehow at this level they should win more than they lose.
    Then a President who comes out and says that from his point of view the Athletic Dept is rock solid since APR and finances are good.
    This means you better hope TK makes a better decision when he chooses a new coach after the 2018 season is over.

4. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

TK isn't going anywhere or getting fired. I was told by a high up booster that Hebert gave TK the green light to make a lot of decisions in regards to merger athletically that were not authorized by the BoR back in July. The BoR came down hard on TK despite being told to do whatever he wanted to do. Things like all the Armstrong hires and promises made to baseball staff to keep them from leaving that never happened after the BoR found out and squashed much of his plans. Made TK look bad to a lot of people in the department. Hebert will protect him now.

Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Ok so you have an AD who says the only problem he sees is fans who are disillusioned thinking that somehow at this level they should win more than they lose.
    Then a President who comes out and says that from his point of view the Athletic Dept is rock solid since APR and finances are good.
    This means you better hope TK makes a better decision when he chooses a new coach after the 2018 season is over.
    Not quite what either of them said, but carry on with your rant.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

6. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Finances won't look good for long. They might not miss my contributions, but when several thousand more like me find other uses for their season ticket money, it'll add up.

We can play this however Hebert wants, but each day we stick with this horrible coach is hurting our future. And it will hurt the bottom line sooner than he may think.

I only control my spending, and I'm done. Completely done until we see a competent HC.

7. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Not quite what either of them said, but carry on with your rant.
    Not ranting but carry on inhaling their jocks.

8. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Finances won't look good for long. They might not miss my contributions, but when several thousand more like me find other uses for their season ticket money, it'll add up.

We can play this however Hebert wants, but each day we stick with this horrible coach is hurting our future. And it will hurt the bottom line sooner than he may think.

I only control my spending, and I'm done. Completely done until we see a competent HC.
    Several thousand?? How many season tickets holders and how many AF members do you think we have?

9. Default Re: Hebert statement to the George Anne

T.K.'s demise and early departure from GS could very well be decided by the outcome of the lawsuit by Deen and Gillespie. It they win it or settle out of court, he will be forced to leave or fired. No way he keeps his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Several thousand?? How many season tickets holders and how many AF members do you think we have?
    Don't interrupt their pity party!