SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Want To have input as a fan?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin/St. Simons Is.
    Posts
    74

    Default Want To have input as a fan?

    Georgia Southern football fans are smart. We are former coaches, former players and lovers of the game. We scream out what should be done from the stands during the game. Let’s do some brain storming to share those ideas with our coaching staff to try and help. The rules of brainstorming are simple. 1. Share a constructive suggestion. 2. Build on a previous idea or add another. 3. No idea is so crazy that it shouldn’t at least be considered. 4. Do not use names. Do not shoot down any ideas with - we've done that or that will never work. Brain storming stops with negative input. The idea is to build, not tear down. An example would be: put backup qb in more to relieve our starter, give backup qb game experience and avoid injury to starter late in the game when the outcome is not in question. What suggestions can we constructively share with the coaches?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    I suggest respectively and constructively we get a new coach...

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  3. Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Bring in former offensive lineman and have a back to basics course on blocking.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hinesville, Ga
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Bring in former offensive lineman and have a back to basics course on blocking.
    +1000

  5. Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I suggest respectively and constructively we get a new coach...
    +1 million respectively and constructively.

  6. Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOptimist View Post
    Georgia Southern football fans are smart. We are former coaches, former players and lovers of the game. We scream out what should be done from the stands during the game. Let’s do some brain storming to share those ideas with our coaching staff to try and help. The rules of brainstorming are simple. 1. Share a constructive suggestion. 2. Build on a previous idea or add another. 3. No idea is so crazy that it shouldn’t at least be considered. 4. Do not use names. Do not shoot down any ideas with - we've done that or that will never work. Brain storming stops with negative input. The idea is to build, not tear down. An example would be: put backup qb in more to relieve our starter, give backup qb game experience and avoid injury to starter late in the game when the outcome is not in question. What suggestions can we constructively share with the coaches?
    I think you forgot to hit the sarcasm button, right?
    "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

    Colin Powell

  7. Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOptimist View Post
    [FONT="][FONT="]Georgia Southern football fans are smart. We are former coaches, former players and lovers of the game. We scream out what should be done from the stands during the game. Let’s do some brain storming to share those ideas with our coaching staff to try and help. The rules of brainstorming are simple. 1. Share a constructive suggestion. 2. Build on a previous idea or add another. 3. No idea is so crazy that it shouldn’t at least be considered. 4. Do not use names. Do not shoot down any ideas with - we've done that or that will never work. Brain storming stops with negative input. The idea is to build, not tear down. An example would be: put backup qb in more to relieve our starter, give backup qb game experience and avoid injury to starter late in the game when the outcome is not in question. [/FONT][FONT="]What suggestions can we constructively share with the coaches?[/FONT][/FONT]
    I really hope the above is a joke. The best way our fanbase can help is to give $$$$. After that, the best way to help is to give $$$. After that, the best way to help is to give $$. After that, the best way to help is to give $. It's funny to me how $ seems to solve many of life's woes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin/St. Simons Is.
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Not intended as a sarcastic joke. I was not ignoring $$$. After over 600 views and only 6 replies, I admit this was a dumb idea. Sorry, just trying something else.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    25,008

    Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOptimist View Post
    Not intended as a sarcastic joke. I was not ignoring $$$. After over 600 views and only 6 replies, I admit this was a dumb idea. Sorry, just trying something else.
    Oh that's OK, Eagle Nation is a little narly right now, all the positives and glimmers of hope have been just about squeezed out of us. Then you see UNM play Appy nose to nose, next Saturday not looking very hopeful. 0-5 appears to be waiting for us.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    6,809

    Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOptimist View Post
    Georgia Southern football fans are smart. We are former coaches, former players and lovers of the game. We scream out what should be done from the stands during the game. Let’s do some brain storming to share those ideas with our coaching staff to try and help. The rules of brainstorming are simple. 1. Share a constructive suggestion. 2. Build on a previous idea or add another. 3. No idea is so crazy that it shouldn’t at least be considered. 4. Do not use names. Do not shoot down any ideas with - we've done that or that will never work. Brain storming stops with negative input. The idea is to build, not tear down. An example would be: put backup qb in more to relieve our starter, give backup qb game experience and avoid injury to starter late in the game when the outcome is not in question. What suggestions can we constructively share with the coaches?
    Two things: 1) the % of GS fans with ACTUAL playing and coaching experience is pretty small. We have some, but we have a vast majority of Arm Chair QBs that like to tell anyone that will listen what we SHOULD be doing. and 2) this is the internet....not too many respectful or constructive comments relating to this team or this coach lately. This board is by far better than others in that respect, but we still have our share.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN Having Input on Conference Expansion.
    By Tampa_Jax_Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 29th June 2012, 08:57 PM
  2. "WHITE OUT WOFFORD" input
    By gsuphotographer in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 8th December 2010, 05:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •