SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want To have input as a fan?

Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

We are an NCAA program and the NCAA has rules and regulations for just about anything and everything you could possibly imagine. Our compliance folks are fine folks, so let's don't do anything to make their jobs any harder than the NCAA makes it for them.

I love the optimism. I am the eternal optimist, myself. As has been said...the best way to help is to support the program financially. The Athletic Foundation and ticket office folks are great, too. Contact them and they would be appreciative of any new or increased support.

Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

Quote Originally Posted by KCEagle View Post
    We are an NCAA program and the NCAA has rules and regulations for just about anything and everything you could possibly imagine. Our compliance folks are fine folks, so let's don't do anything to make their jobs any harder than the NCAA makes it for them.

I love the optimism. I am the eternal optimist, myself. As has been said...the best way to help is to support the program financially. The Athletic Foundation and ticket office folks are great, too. Contact them and they would be appreciative of any new or increased support.
    I was optimistic Sunday when I shot a 38 on the front at University Course, followed it up on the back with a 41. 79 on the day! See optimism works! (Smile)

3. Default Re: Want To have input as a fan?

Take Tyson’s headset away. Maybe then he can coach.