SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GS Athletics 5PM

Default Re: GS Athletics 5PM

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    I didn't realize having alternate uniforms or a coaching search was an either/or kind of a thing, you absolute lunatics
    Sir, logic is not allowed on the flight line. For that you need to go to the Eagles Nest... Or better still The Perch.

Quote Originally Posted by PonteVedraFan View Post
    I know the team inhales vigorously this year, but I didn't know we'd joined the SWAC until seeing this joke of a uniform.
    Meanwhile, our conference foes are all saying positive things about the uniform.

But I forgot, maybe we should go back to using Bama's practice uniforms and putting tape on the helmet so we can have a stripe. Cause that's how Erk did it.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Georgia State University

November 4, 2017 - 3PM EDT (ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Meanwhile, our conference foes are all saying positive things about the uniform.

But I forgot, maybe we should go back to using Bama's practice uniforms and putting tape on the helmet so we can have a stripe. Cause that's how Erk did it.
    You're right. Let's embrace completely irrelevant things like making uniforms fancy and having an elaborate entrance for a team that can't win games. Those things are really important and so unique everyone does it. I marvelled at the program that was built on winning with no frills.

Thanks for affirming my belief since 2008 that Idiocracy has arrived.

I’ve yet to ever hear about one single recruit for any program listing an alt uniform as one of the top reasons to commit
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Fact is, losing stinks and it makes everything around it stink. The coaches stink, recruiting stinks, the AD stinks, the PA system stinks, the concessions stink, the logos stink, scheduling stinks, the fans stink, stank face girl stinks, and yes, alternate uniforms are going stink as long as we’re losing. It’s time to WIN, and I’ll bet no one will give a rip what uniforms we wear.
    GATA!

6. Default Re: GS Athletics 5PM

If we're going 0-12, we might as well do it in style.

If we happen to somehow win Saturday we should keep wearing them.

Uniforms look great the negative comments I could have written before the first one was posted, so predictable......

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Uniforms look great the negative comments I could have written before the first one was posted, so predictable......
    Agreed. They act like TK and CTS have been working on these unis full time for the last couple weeks instead of running the program. It's not an either or. We are not trading wins for the unis. I like what I have seen of them. I'm curious to see how the stripes turn out. I didn't see enough of them on the video to make a decision on whether I liked them or not. But the immediate "Erk hated stripes" BS I ridiculous.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Kevin Jenny
    C/O '94
    BS - Building Construction and Contracting
    Lawrenceville, GA

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    That's how I feel. Lose the names on back and all the logos for one game. Paint the field like 1989 with the academic logo. That'd be cooler to me, but wouldn't impress the 17 year olds unfortunately.
    This isn’t really feasible for a number of reasons