SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mexico State Score/Attendance Prediction

1. Default Re: New Mexico State Score/Attendance Prediction

Game time at 6 probably is indicative of just how much some folks are removed from reality. While Greek parties roll on and the HC party as well from earlier in the day, who's left for a night start with an 0-4 team playing a well known power like NMSU? I'm thinking this Athletics Dept. Is completely in the dark.

Default Re: New Mexico State Score/Attendance Prediction

NMSU 52, can't say for us because can't pick against the Eagles.

Attendance 17,700.

1,000 holding thermodynamic signs.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

TS + GS = BS

On to the game stuff, I think probably 17,000 show up and unless a miracle happens NMSU wins 47-15.

Everyone at the game should try to smuggle in that sign, even if security takes away all of them, 11,000 signs piling up would send a message maybe to the President. No way the AD will see them, but still worth a try.

34-31. Can't say who pulls it out or blows it because there's no way to tell.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

offense continues to improve and we are able to run the ball. secondary fixes some holes which gave up big plays last week. Eagles win 35-34!

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Game time at 6 probably is indicative of just how much some folks are removed from reality. While Greek parties roll on and the HC party as well from earlier in the day, who's left for a night start with an 0-4 team playing a well known power like NMSU? I'm thinking this Athletics Dept. Is completely in the dark.
    Sigh.

It's a fact that more people attend a 6pm game on Saturday than a 12/1 game.

NMSU is giving up 4.8 yds/rushing attempt and 193.3 ypg. I think if our offense can carry anything over from last week and play well from the start we have a chance to put up some points.

However, who knows if our defense will be able to stop anything they do which means regardless of how well the offense does it could be all for naught.

8. Default Re: New Mexico State Score/Attendance Prediction

Larry Rose III runs through us like $hi* through a tin horn. NMSU 45 GS 17 and the city coucil votes that Statesboro is no longer a dry city

9. Default Re: New Mexico State Score/Attendance Prediction

Aggies 37, Eagles 22. 18671 announced attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Anybody got any idea why this game is not played in the afternoon? Lots of parties Saturday night. I'm sure there's a good reason.
    Because you get higher attendance in the evening, it's early fall (not winter yet) and the weather is beautiful, etc. Look at the 2014-2016 start times. They're already torturing us with two 3pm games lol (I know we have to bump up GAST to get their traveling fans in and then USA is the Saturday before Thanksgiving). 6pm is good for all day tailgating, etc. The game will be over by 9pm. Face it, the place will empty out by 7:30. You surely can't be running too late to a party by that time.

Would much rather have all night games so we can tailgate all day versus a 12:00/1:00 start time. TK has experimented with the start times a good bit since FCS and I think we found the perfect happy medium between day/night games to satisfy everyone now.