SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Patience Justified?

1. Default Re: Is Patience Justified?

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Can't turn over the staff every couple of years and be talented? Okay, explain Ark St then.
    Didn't I hear that they had several transfers? might be wrong though. I guess we could do the same.

Default Re: Is Patience Justified?

I think CTS should get one more year. I see improvements coming this season although we will still only win a few games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by HombreEagle22 View Post
    I think CTS should get one more year. I see improvements coming this season although we will still only win a few games this season.
    **** outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    What areas would you say that is?
    Both lines and linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Can't turn over the staff every couple of years and be talented? Okay, explain Ark St then.
    Or our 2016 recruiting class...
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by HombreEagle22 View Post
    You are out of your mind, "Amigo"

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    depending how they finish up this year, I think Tulane extends his contract along with a nice raise. I think Willie retires from Tulane. He still has a ways to go to really make Tulane special. He's certainly heading in the right direction.
    He had a chance to make us special too. Mr. Job Security will be gone from Tulane in a second if a major program offers him big bucks.
    Walt Johnson
    Class of '00

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Not calling names, but we are not strong up the middle on both sides of the ball. Think about the old baseball adage about being strong up the middle and apply it to our football team.
    Logan Hunt is actually having a pretty good year. I still think he's pretty undersized to be a DT so I've been impressed with him. Don't forget that while they were gutting our defense up the middle Wednesday night Darius Sapp was on the sideline. Just like they did with Jay Ellison, they are waisting Sapp's senior season. This coaching staff has also not recruited true defensive tackles in two cycles now. The personnel they are putting out there is a lot by choice.

This offensive lineman up the middle all played and did well up the middle two years ago. Maybe they did, but I don't think they got less talented.

9. Default Re: Is Patience Justified?

After another loss move TS to another off field position until after Jan 1st to reduce the buyout. Put Cook at interim Head Coach for the remainder of the season and see what he can do. If the lawsuit brought by former coaches proves valid or has to be settled out of court let TK go for putting the university in a negative appearance.
    If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

Werts doesn’t have anywhere near the speed of Izzy. We aren’t a very talented team
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low