SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: GATAcast - Oct. 10

  1. #31

    Default Re: GATAcast - Oct. 10

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Summers on WTOC just now: "We're 0-4 we ain't got any excuses."
    Can't be true. The narrative has been that he nor the administration care that we are 0-4. He's suppose to be making excuses and talking about how positive of a situation this is. If this is true this will take away a reason to dislike him personally and make this about more than football. Can't be true. Can't be.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    932

    Default Re: GATAcast - Oct. 10

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Can't be true. The narrative has been that he nor the administration care that we are 0-4. He's suppose to be making excuses and talking about how positive of a situation this is. If this is true this will take away a reason to dislike him personally and make this about more than football. Can't be true. Can't be.
    I think this translates to he's run out of excuses, but I could be wrong.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

  3. #33

    Default Re: GATAcast - Oct. 10

    Quote Originally Posted by gsutrublu View Post
    I think this translates to he's run out of excuses, but I could be wrong.
    #narrative

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    25,040

    Default Re: GATAcast - Oct. 10

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Summers on WTOC just now: "We're 0-4 we ain't got any excuses."
    that's a start, now lets pull a upset Saturday night and start a GS roll!

Similar Threads

  1. New GATAcast
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th September 2017, 07:05 AM
  2. New GATAcast
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th October 2016, 12:10 AM
  3. GATAcast, Sept. 22
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd September 2016, 04:09 PM
  4. GATAcast, Sept. 20
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20th September 2016, 09:02 PM
  5. GATAcast, Episode 1
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th September 2016, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •