SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Incident

1. Default Re: Fan Incident

Wow, a drunken fan got 4 pages and rising for stupidity. Should have let mad dog Zo take care of business on the sidelines and be done with it. GSUPD would probably be okay with that.
    🇺🇸

Default Re: Fan Incident

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    Why would you pay money to go if your plan the whole time was to leave at half
    I'm sure he has season tickets, so you might as well go for as long as you can.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

3. Default Re: Fan Incident

I purchase season tickets for every sport and never attend a home game (I might get to Statesboro for one football game every 2-3 years). Some people just like to support the programs.

4. Default Re: Fan Incident

So, basically, a fan had a conversation with Zo on the field? I mean, he could not have been very aggressive, or drunk, if he was not detained by law enforcement, right? Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    I swear it wasn’t me. I left at the half. I had to be in Ft Lauderdale this morning. Anyone got a name?
    It wasn't oldfart either.

Yes, I know the name. I'm not going to divulge it here only because I heard it second hand.

I've also been told for various reasons the Bulloch County jail booking site isn't real time (that makes sense). So we'll see.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    So, basically, a fan had a conversation with Zo on the field? I mean, he could not have been very aggressive, or drunk, if he was not detained by law enforcement, right? Idk.
    Word is this person was detained and arrested. But we'll see what happens.

It may be immaterial whether a coach makes a case about it or not, if the officer has a situation where someone doesn't yield to their instruction.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post

I wouldn't say it was a "conversation" because Zo had to be restrained. My own personal account with my own eyes.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post

I wouldn't say it was a "conversation" because Zo had to be restrained. My own personal account with my own eyes.
    Must not have been restrained by any of our O Line starters.
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

Season tickets/donation. Heard of it?
    Work trip was unavoidable. Didn’t know about it when I purchased tickets, and I wanted to be there for at least some of it to show my support to our boys. Now, go molest a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    Must not have been restrained by any of our O Line starters.
    Valid point