SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's face it, Tyson screwed us

Default Let's face it, Tyson screwed us

As much as I hoped CL would give us some huge bump, Tyson obviously instilled an extreme lack of discipline in this team over the last 1.5 years that we just can't fix in 2 weeks. I do hope whoever we hire as the new HC can retain CL, as he will continue to be a very valuable piece of this program

Default Re: Let's face it, Tyson screwed us

Well, yeah. You could put any coach in charge of this crap show and winning would be very hard.

3. Default Re: Let's face it, Tyson screwed us

I just can't imagine what's been going on.....

Secret practices, no cameras allowed anywhere near halftime or post game talks.....

What's the big secret? We probably are better off not knowing.

Its time for us to stop blaming Tyson. The real problem is the moron running the show. Stop looking at the projected head and look behind the curtain. CTS was misfairly hired. He may be a great coach, but the fact of the matter is he wasn't prepared or experienced enough to make that move. I really hope it doesn't derail his career. He wasn't thw bad guy. The people/person who made the decision to hire him are at fault. The way I see it, we have reached a strike out: Strike 1: Terrible contract that let Fritz out of a reasonable buyout. Strike 2: hiring Summers, who wasn't qualified. Strike 3: The sketchy handling of last years OCs contracts. Those are the obvious ones for Football. Im sure we could come up with more.

Anyone saying Summers “may be a great coach” needs to stop with the BS. He’s a terrible coach. Kleinline is worse at his job than Summers, though.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Anyone saying Summers “may be a great coach” needs to stop with the BS. He’s a terrible coach. Kleinline is worse at his job than Summers, though.
    You can be a great assistant coach and be a crappy head coach. Especially when a coach is over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Its time for us to stop blaming Tyson. The real problem is the moron running the show. Stop looking at the projected head and look behind the curtain. CTS was misfairly hired. He may be a great coach, but the fact of the matter is he wasn't prepared or experienced enough to make that move. I really hope it doesn't derail his career. He wasn't thw bad guy. The people/person who made the decision to hire him are at fault. The way I see it, we have reached a strike out: Strike 1: Terrible contract that let Fritz out of a reasonable buyout. Strike 2: hiring Summers, who wasn't qualified. Strike 3: The sketchy handling of last years OCs contracts. Those are the obvious ones for Football. Im sure we could come up with more.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    You can be a great assistant coach and be a crappy head coach. Especially when a coach is over his head.
    Exactly

Can we officially give Tyson the title of "He Who Shall Not Be Named"?
    Matthew Gillespie
    BBA Finance 2008
    Theta Xi

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post
    Can we officially give Tyson the title of "He Who Shall Not Be Named"?
    BVG will still be the #1 program villain. But for the title of worst head football coach...
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.