SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 56 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Default Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Is TK really interested in Brent??? He would be a good one. Always heard TK had some issue with him.

2. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Many of us have issues with TK....

3. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

TK screws up again, and our issues with him will be done. He won't get another mulligan. Not after this last big hire + all the contract fishiness. He's absolutely done if he hoses anything else up and he has to know that.

I think TK will do a good job, and I think he will be redeemed. As much as a dislike his personality, I don't think he is stupid.

4. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Check Brent Davis resume. Sorry, but we can't take another chance with an assistant who is OC at Army. His resume is not any better than Summers.

5. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Check Brent Davis resume. Sorry, but we can't take another chance with an assistant who is OC at Army. His resume is not any better than Summers.
    It's MUCH better than TS's resume.

Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

How so? He has been an OC in an option offense for going on 4 years at Army, 4 years at Southern, plus however many he was an OC at VMI.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    How so? He has been an OC in an option offense for going on 4 years at Army, 4 years at Southern, plus however many he was an OC at VMI.
    If this is the best we can do, I'll throw in the towel. Please.

8. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Those two aren’t comparable. Is he a coordinator? Sure. But we know what he’s capable of with offense.

Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

I know this may come as a surprise to some, but it is possible to be a good option coordinator and that not mean you are going to for sure be a good head coach.

10. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Brent Davis is just 1 of 1000 potential candidates that have/had a better resume than Summers.

Even the stupid names that always get tossed around like Giff Smith and Brent Pry are better.