SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

1. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEDAVIDSON View Post
    Brent Davis is a carat that TK is putting out to take some heat off of his ***. That son of a ***** has no intention of hiring any option coach or any coach ever associated with Paul Johnson or Jeff Monken..
    Sad but may be true. It took Baker 4 years of losing. I think TK has the same Flex disease as Baker until Sam hired Monken. If TK doesn't hire flex. He may be featured among the Walking Dead.

2. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Brent Davis is a carat that TK is putting out to take some heat off of his ***. That son of a ***** has no intention of hiring any option coach or any coach ever associated with Paul Johnson or Jeff Monken. The bastard hates option football period. We have become the next Prarieview A&M. TK needs to take his yankee carpetbagger *** back to where he came from, where mediocrity is the norm.
    Yes sir!

Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Brent Davis is a carat that TK is putting out to take some heat off of his ***. That son of a ***** has no intention of hiring any option coach or any coach ever associated with Paul Johnson or Jeff Monken. The bastard hates option football period. We have become the next Prarieview A&M. TK needs to take his yankee carpetbagger *** back to where he came from, where mediocrity is the norm.
    Imagine actually feeling this way

4. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    I was VERY immature as a young Golf Instructor many years ago but an incredible GM at a very high end facility saw in me what others didnít as far as leadership goes. That opportunity changed the trajectory of my life considerably!

Iím not going to pretend like I know Brent very well and know his true character. I will say that people indeed DO change and for the better. Iím willing to give opportunities to those that have not shown they were ready for certain responsibilities in the past have a second opportunity. While you may not agree, Iím sure we both can provide examples of when it does and doesnít work.

Such is life!
    That's for sure. I do believe the committee will address it as they would with any candidate. I mentioned it only in the sense that we need to be sure we hire someone that is prepared to be a HC on day one. No distractions in that regard.

Put me in the Brent Davis Camp

Yeah this concerns me
    Go Eagles!!

TK hates option football so much that he interviewed option coaches for both searches and hired Fritz. And also hired TS who was gonna run a gun option.

Do you guys even read what youíre typing before you hit post?

He took the AD job specifically to kill Georgia Southern football, clearly

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    He took the AD job specifically to kill Georgia Southern football, clearly
    I heard he intends on moving the football team to Ohio.

You folks haven't figured out yet that this was an intentional leak. Any other info come out since this leak?