SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    I'd love to see Vic back in the 'boro. Having him and CL recruiting together would be fantastic.

Also, maybe consider Jaybo to work with the WRs like he is doing at Western Carolina? He could also be a mentor to our young QBs running the TO.
    Jaybo only coached at WCU for 1 year, I think maybe 2014. He's been the OC/QB coach for Rabun County for his dad for the past few years. I'm not saying he couldn't do it but just that he only has 1 year as an FCS WR coach.
    Last edited by GSUEagle12; 10th November 2017 at 04:28 PM.

2. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    Jaybo only coached at WCU for 1 year, I think maybe 2014. He's been the OC/QB coach for Rabun County for his dad for the past few years. I'm not saying he couldn't do it but just that he only has 1 year as an FCS WR coach.
    You're right. I had googled his name recently and apparently the old WC fooball page is cached out there, which is what came up first. I should have gone to the WC page directly. Question: does anyone know of a good way of seeing where former players are coaching or are grad assistants?
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

3. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Raymond Gross has been coaching QBs at Holmes CC in Mississippi. They run flex.

4. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Y'all know Brent Davis ain't coming right? This is all a ploy to get more money at Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Y'all know Brent Davis ain't coming right? This is all a ploy to get more money at Army.
    insert Trump "WRONG" gif.

6. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

If everyone is so hellbent on the flexbone, just hire Tracy Ham. Nobody knows how it works better than him. Plus we reduce the salary of his job as assistant AD.

7. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Was wondering where he was. Just this morning I was watching a quarterfinal game just to see him play. Man never could tuck that ball in when he ran, but it sure made for edge of the seat moments

Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Raymond Gross has been coaching QBs at Holmes CC in Mississippi. They run flex.

8. Default Re: Brent Davis Among Leading Canidates According to Football Scoop

Great player, terrible coach.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    If everyone is so hellbent on the flexbone, just hire Tracy Ham. Nobody knows how it works better than him. Plus we reduce the salary of his job as assistant AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Actually, I think the ploy is more on TK's end! I'm very skeptical Davis is TK's main target. Would be glad to have Davis as the hire! My gut says this is TK playing puppet master with the die hards.
    Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    This isn’t serious right?
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker