SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TV for basketball game on Friday. Southern vs Wake Forest

1. Default Re: TV for basketball game on Friday. Southern vs Wake Forest

Great win. GS led for exactly :37 tonight, lol.

Imagine if Jake was hitting them, too. This is a dangerous team, with so much fire power (now with Hamilton) their shouldn't be many games where they are all having an off night.

Shout out to Montae, way to GATA!

I hope we can capitalize on this momentum and take down a good CS Bakersfield program, Monday.

Default Re: TV for basketball game on Friday. Southern vs Wake Forest

I’m projecting. Byington is doing very well for himself recruiting NC, going in there and beating an ACC team there is going to make that eeeeeeeven better. We signed a recruit in the early period that had an offer from Wake as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yup. Mark Byington made it a point to praise him in the post game interview.
    Tookie was Tookie and others made big contributions, but I think that Montae was the key to this win, outplayed all of their bigs. Some mighty solemn faces leaving the arena tonight. Well, except for ours! Great win!

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    Great win. Ike, Tookie, Hughes, and Glenn are going to make a hell of a group. Mix in coye and allsmiller and we're going to have some fun this year
    Hamilton is the big addition! That guy plays D and has good athleticism. He can be a great 6th man with versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    I've never been a hoops guy but I'm gonna try and get into this team as much as I can this season
    You are now required to be present for every game.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

I have an exam Tuesday so attending the game Monday would be supremely irresponsible. But I've never really cared about that before.

I have an exam Tuesday so attending the game Monday would be supremely irresponsible. But I've never really cared about that before.
    "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." It's in the Bible or something.

Last season I took my backpack to JI and studied for Organic Chemistry during a midweek game

The only time it is supremely irresponsible, is when your lab or exam is at the EXACT day and time of the game.

Unless it is Organic Chemistry. Then you might as well skip it and find another major.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Last season I took my backpack to JI and studied for Organic Chemistry during a midweek game
    Oh the irony I used Organic Chemistry as my example.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.