SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hebert/TK

Default Re: Hebert/TK

Game day things that must go:
    "Whose house, our house" until home advantage is re-established.

The "stadium program" music that's done everywhere. Put Mike's around the band and speakers around the stadium. Especially dump the music that gets the opponent fired up.

Deal's 3rd down call from GS. For years, his inflection is to incite noise while offense has a 3rd down. Shhh!

Get the beer out of the seating area and/or charge for it.

I don't know how much Harley Davidson pays us for the pregame Gus ride, but I'd prefer and end to that.
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

2. Default Re: Hebert/TK

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    TK is Sweeney's boss.
    Until TK is terminated because of the lawsuit. And believe me, worst thing that can happen is she's named AD. Talk about regressing? All the way back to FCS I'm afraid.

3. Default Re: Hebert/TK

I can only imagine an internal investigator cracking open Kleinlein's browser history on his work computer. I hope for his sake he deletes his cookies as efficiently as he deletes assistant coach contracts.

All I needed to know about this pair I learned last December. If they did not clean house last December then I lost all faith in the pair To be capable to lead. There was really no logical thought process that could justify any other decision last December than cleaning house.

I lost all all faith in the group last year. Maybe they will do something to restore our faith in their capabilities.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    Certainly the AD's office needs to be downsized.
    Which position do you think needs to be eliminated?
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    If TS had not gone 5-whatever we’re at now, ticket sales, etc would not be a concern. That one bad hire had far reaching effects, just like the next hire will if it’s the right hire.
    So you all want to be AD's(smile).

That Mark Byington guy might've been an okay hire (let's wait and see what he does with our current team and next year's team).
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernPride View Post
    I can only imagine an internal investigator cracking open Kleinlein's browser history on his work computer. I hope for his sake he deletes his cookies as efficiently as he deletes assistant coach contracts.
    You obviously have no idea how browsing tracking works. It's being logged by the monitored and bandwidth tool(s) daily.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

9. Default Re: Hebert/TK

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Smaller body, bigger brain sitting behind the desk. I wasn't referring to staff, sorry.

10. Default Re: Hebert/TK

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Sweeny's and Butler's. It seems nobody in the athletic dept knows what either was hired for.

Meanwhile, we only have one fundraiser now that Justin is gone. Kevin can't do it alone.

Finally, all you folks who think we'll be ringing the register with student fees from the SAV campus are wrong. I understand it will be several years before we ever receive any $$. That's because Armstrong's athletic dept. owes a few million and the debt has to be paid off first.