SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

  1. #1

    Default The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    **** So am I the real TALON (ALL CAPS) you ask? ***
    I had to overcome some saver heath problems the last 2 years.


    Prealude – (The King – Ol' Fart, The knave is Vally – Boy & the Queen, well, one of you skanks.)

    It was a great day before the the kings (Ol' Farts) castration.

    All the counts & no acounts were in the cort yard shooting the camel sh!t
    for in those days bull sh!t could not be found in the desert & not herd of.

    Whorrers cried King which reminds me, where's the Queen?

    Balls, cried the queen. If I had 2 I'd be King!

    The King laughted because he used to have 2.

    Come forth called the King. Vally-Boy slipped on a camel turd but still came forth.

    Now kneel before me sad Ol' Fart. I shall pull my wet, shiny, skanky, 2 inch sword apon you & give you & give you a nighting you wount forget.

    Vally knelt but chocked & cried for the gift giving it to him!


    TALON
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  2. #2

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Your game is weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    1,592

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Your game is weak.
    I feel that I've just taken 6 years off my life watching that stupid video...


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  4. #4

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Welcome back, homey. I tried to resurrect MassMan (a-memba him???) but they kicked our hiney so I be glad I couldna find his dorky arse.

    I had me another stint in dat slamma and they keep on draggin me in for detox off them EST's, but I ain't give em no gravy. Betcha case quatta they ain't got nary nad nor feckles for some of dat snotch-tribin". Go figure......

  5. #5

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Welcome back, homey. I tried to resurrect MassMan (a-memba him???) but they kicked our hiney so I be glad I couldna find his dorky arse.

    I had me another stint in dat slamma and they keep on draggin me in for detox off them EST's, but I ain't give em no gravy. Betcha case quatta they ain't got nary nad nor feckles for some of dat snotch-tribin". Go figure......


    Your the man but you cant drink & drive it will catch up to you.

    You're still "The Man"!!!!!!!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,716

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Talon, I hope you don't mind but I used your name Talon to nickname our Basketball defense, "Talon Defense", "we clamp down"!

  7. #7

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Talon, I hope you don't mind but I used your name Talon to nickname our Basketball defense, "Talon Defense", "we clamp down"!
    No friend, that's an honor. Cant say much more than that - THANKS!

    TALON - ALL CAPS



    I clamped down once & it hurts! ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  8. #8

    Default Re: The KIng - (Ol' Fart) - I think not!

    TALON says if you rub his head during the act, he doesn't clamp down as hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •