SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: App St donor

1. Default Re: App St donor

That's not a typo. Mark Ricks ('89) has made a $10,000,000 cash donation to App State Athletics. It's the largest single gift ever made to the university.

2. Default Re: App St donor

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Oh...you don’t like TK? Who knew....
    Personally, I like TK, we have a good relationship (as do you, judging by many of your past comments). However, IMO not liking him does not automatically make this posters points invalid.

3. Default Re: App St donor

Quote Originally Posted by AppFan82 View Post
    That's not a typo. Mark Ricks ('89) has made a $10,000,000 cash donation to App State Athletics. It's the largest single gift ever made to the university.
    Is the cash donation earmarked for anything specific? Maybe a better HC for GS so the rivaly is competitive?

Default Re: App St donor

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Personally, I like TK, we have a good relationship (as do you, judging by many of your past comments). However, IMO not liking him does not automatically make this posters points invalid.
    Poster’s points valid? BS. The OP has no credibility when he posts that TK has no morals and that he prefers Christy Mack to GS. However, the reason for my sarcastic post was because Southern Pride now manages to inject his venom towards TK in every thread, no matter what the subject matter is...like this one about an App St donor. It’s childish and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Poster’s points valid? BS. The OP has no credibility when he posts that TK has no morals and that he prefers Christy Mack to GS. However, the reason for my sarcastic post was because Southern Pride now manages to inject his venom towards TK in every thread, no matter what the subject matter is...like this one about an App St donor. It’s childish and obnoxious.
    Good for App. By the way TK's decision making has attributed to us being the worst football program in FBS.
    Go Eagles!!

6. Default Re: App St donor

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Is the cash donation earmarked for anything specific? Maybe a better HC for GS so the rivaly is competitive?
    Y'all are on your own there.

There are plans to remove the track and enclose the north end zone with a multi-use facility (locker rooms, coaches' offices, S&C center, premium seating, etc.)

There are plans to remove the track and enclose the north end zone with a multi-use facility (locker rooms, coaches' offices, S&C center, premium seating, etc.)
    Try not to build the weight room on the second floor this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Good for App. By the way TK's decision making has attributed to us being the worst football program in FBS.
    I don’t think anyone would argue with that statement. He made a bad hiring decision.

Are they going to remove the porta-jons in the stadium?
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

10. Default Re: App St donor

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernPride View Post
    We can talk trash about App all day, but they're out there building something while we're over here with Kleinlein pulling amateur hour tricks with high school coaches' contracts and talking about "disillusionment" and basically scaling back our dreams. Summers wasn't even the problem. He was a symptom of the problem: an egotistical athletic director with no morals and poor judgement. We're going to suffer until we get somebody more interested in Georgia Southern than Christy Mack in the athletics office.
    The problem is apathy and lack of $$$ from alumni.....period. Say all you want about this person or that person BUT loads of green backs sure do solve lots of issues. Our alumni don't care.....everything else stems from there......Proof you ask: My wife and I are easily in the top 10% of donors to the athletic foundation.