Default Re: Rabid Fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Worst fan base evar, amiright?
    Well.........

Yeah
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Quote Originally Posted by progressiveEAGLE24 View Post
    Statesboro-based lawyer arrested after altercation with GS defensive coordinator Zo
    http://savannahnow.com/blog/nathan-d...g-gs-defensive
    Billy, Billy, Billy. Wonder what the State Bar will think about this lawyers behavior?

3. Default Re: Rabid Fanbase

Only newsworthy thing involving this football team all year.

4. Default Re: Rabid Fanbase

I’d much rather have a rabid fan base than whatever the hell Troy has... They didn’t have 50 fans at the game-and they are actually a legit team this year.

5. Default Re: Rabid Fanbase

GA State bowl eligible again.

I'm gonna start cheering for them. A winning program. Two bowl games since 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    GA State bowl eligible again.

I'm gonna start cheering for them. A winning program. Two bowl games since 2015.
    .......get out.

7. Default Re: Rabid Fanbase

just as bad as that idiot who was trying to pick a fight with Andy Kwon on Twitter last year when things were not going so well. As a fan base, we are and always have been spoiled. Actions like what this guy did make us all look like fools. We are better than this. If we can't handle adversity, we have major issues. Sadly, based on many of the comments on this board and on social media, we have MAJOR issues. Time to grow up, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by skelton93 View Post
    just as bad as that idiot who was trying to pick a fight with Andy Kwon on Twitter last year when things were not going so well. As a fan base, we are and always have been spoiled. Actions like what this guy did make us all look like fools. We are better than this. If we can't handle adversity, we have major issues. Sadly, based on many of the comments on this board and on social media, we have MAJOR issues. Time to grow up, folks!
    We should expect better of our fan base, but I will again say that anyone who acts like this kind of crap is unique to Georgia Southern is living in a bubble. And no, pointing that out is not the same as excusing bad behavior.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

I just hope he got the Fan-O-Maniac honors this week.

Don’t condone it. But, when it comes to Crazy Eyes, “I understand”
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low