SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

Default Re: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

Someone cut a piece of cardboard into the shape of an L and leave it on their bench postgame

It has been a while since I have been to a basketball game, but I'll be there tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    Former GA State coach and current CSB coach Rod Barnes:

“I didn’t want to go to Georgia,” CSUB head coach Rod Barnes said. “I mean crap, do you know how hard it is to get to Statesboro, Georgia? I don’t want to go there. But we got to fill the schedule and we needed a home game. That was the only way we could get it.”

https://tinyurl.com/y94pocch
    lets show him how hard it is to win in Statesboro, yah Rod, like Bakersfield is the place to be!, NOT!

4. Default Re: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

“I didn’t want to go to Georgia,” CSUB head coach Rod Barnes said. “I mean crap, do you know how hard it is to get to Statesboro, Georgia? I don’t want to go there. But we got to fill the schedule and we needed a home game. That was the only way we could get it.”

I would like to see the look on their face's when they discover that the reward at the end of their arduous journey across the country to Statesboro is.... Hanner Fieldhouse, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I would like to see the look on their face's when they discover that the reward at the end of their arduous journey across the country to Statesboro is Hanner Fieldhouse, lol.
    yah, but the new court is real and it's spectacular.

I said on another thread that Statesboro was a factor in why we have a hard time getting OCC teams to come in. For those of you that made fun of that comment.......haha

I'm ready to see their freshman guard that average 36 points a game in high school

I think we will have a great crowd for the first game of the year. 3,100 and we win a hard fought game 84-81

7. Default Re: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

College Sports Madness names Glenn Sunbelt player of the week. Nice recognition of his effort.

http://www.gseagles.com/news/2017/11...-the-week.aspx
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

8. Default Re: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    College Sports Madness names Glenn Sunbelt player of the week. Nice recognition of his effort.

http://www.gseagles.com/news/2017/11...-the-week.aspx
    Bravo, Glenn. Well deserved. I hope it becomes a trend.

How is it remotely hard to get to? You can fly into Savannah, Macon or Augusta and be pretty close. Then it is 15 minutes from a major Interstate.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

10. Default Re: Cal State in Hanner Tonight - Score And Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    I said on another thread that Statesboro was a factor in why we have a hard time getting OCC teams to come in. For those of you that made fun of that comment.......haha

I'm ready to see their freshman guard that average 36 points a game in high school

I think we will have a great crowd for the first game of the year. 3,100 and we win a hard fought game 84-81
    i don’t understand where that notion comes from. It takes about the same amount of time to get to Georgia State from the Atlanta airport that it does to get to Georgia Southern from the Savannah airport when you take Atlanta traffic into account. It’s not like Statesboro is remote. We have the same amount of people living within 50 Miles is Statesboro that Bakersfield, California does according to the US census. Makes no sense to me.