SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

1. Default Re: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Yet he would have been happy with Houston, Davis or Bohannon....sooooo.
    Nah ..... he would have complained about something, haven't seen him do any different.

2. Default Re: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

As for the game..... oh lord for the sake of my sanity and to keep this board from imploding ( because for some reason I can't stop coming here) I think the Eagles keep improving and close out the season right for the seniors. GS by 14. GATA Eagles!

Default Re: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/gsuaf/sta...08710650527745

We just announced that our entire allotment of tickets have been sold and we’re telling people to go to Coastal’s ticket office if they want tickets!
    That is an indication of how quickly Coach Lunsford has brought pride back to the program. You think anyone other than player families would make the trip if Summers was still in charge?

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    What was our allotment?
    It was actually 400 - straight info from ticket office.
    Hail Southern and no place else!

Wofford =Paulson North...Coastal = Paulson Beach?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTeacher View Post
    That is an indication of how quickly Coach Lunsford has brought pride back to the program. You think anyone other than player families would make the trip if Summers was still in charge?
    Pretty sure we take several hundred at an absolute minimum to even the most remote multiple-zone-hopping and meaningless games, so I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't have a couple thousand at a location a 3+/- hour drive from Statesboro and Savannah.
    I hope we build a statue to Chad Lunsford one day and he elbow drops us to victory after glorious victory!!!!

We will not have a couple thousand. The tickets sold out because of the Lunsford announcement. I've been to 10 games this year. The GSU visiting fan numbers have dropped off significantly this season.

4-5 hours from the Boro 5-6 from ATL FYI. This game needs to be scheduled in warm weather only.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    We will not have a couple thousand. The tickets sold out because of the Lunsford announcement. I've been to 10 games this year. The GSU visiting fan numbers have dropped off significantly this season.
    For real? That would be surprising to me. I feel like there is a core group of True Blue die hards that make every away game, and this one being within easy same-day driving distance from a big chunk of supporters would easily inflate the number. Maybe I'm way optimistic or just bad at estimating crowds.
    I hope we build a statue to Chad Lunsford one day and he elbow drops us to victory after glorious victory!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    4-5 hours from the Boro 5-6 from ATL FYI. This game needs to be scheduled in warm weather only.
    3:15 from Savannah by mapquest estimate so I'd think closer to 3:30 or so from Boro with a heavy foot.