SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

Default Re: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    3:15 from Savannah by mapquest estimate so I'd think closer to 3:30 or so from Boro with a heavy foot.
    I dont like lights in my rear view and waze has let me down before. I have learned the very hard way $$$$

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

So is everybody pretty much sitting in section 200? I say sitting but the last time I was there the police were on to anyone standing up. I need to get some tickets but CCU is not showing any available in that section. I may just go for the best available in there with the opposition.
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

There won't be enough people in the stadium for it to matter. Don't fret over the section. My tickets are in 200 but I'm going to try to sit close on the bottom (I assume 200 is the upper level).

This is game is at their place again next year. Part of me feels if this game is early enough in the schedule next year and we have things rolling again this will be a Georgia Southern takeover at their stadium next year.

5. Default Re: GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)

stadium map shows visitors section is on the home (east) side. there are seats available on west side near 50 yd line behind our team.

NSIAP but our band is going! That is going to help with the atmosphere.

White Out CCU!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    You mean his 6-6 prediction for 2017 with a bowl win, making us 7-6? Guess it coulda happened had we fired TS and hired CCL after UNH...
    I said several times that we would "struggle to get to 6-6."

"Struggle" was an understatement. I admit, I thought Cook would be enough to get bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by gseagle View Post
    stadium map shows visitors section is on the home (east) side. there are seats available on west side near 50 yd line behind our team.
    I read they switched sides for the teams so our team would be on the East side.
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

I’ll be in Statesboro this weekend running some errands in the morning, and was going to buy tickets for the game. Thought it was a 3PM game and could’ve gotten there by 3:30...unfortunately I just realized last night it’s a 1PM game

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I said several times that we would "struggle to get to 6-6."

"Struggle" was an understatement. I admit, I thought Cook would be enough to get bowl eligible.
    Most of us admittedly overestimated what our offense would do this season. I don't know what changed in the last two weeks (I keep hearing the word "simplify") that seems to have dramatically effected our production. I wish that had been the case two weeks into the season. The team that played the last two weeks is at least a 6-6 team.
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA