SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 923

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

  1. #21

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Cabral DL/RC
    THIS.

    Vic gets recruiting. Big time.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Statesboro, Ga
    Posts
    1,431

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    THIS.

    Vic gets recruiting. Big time.
    Reading this makes me realize Lunsford wont be able to be the recruiting coordinator any longer (I don't think he was on Summers' staff). Cabral is a NEED!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,558

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    Fire everyone. Two games does not offset the first nine. Fire everyone.
    What do you think of how our secondary is doing?

    Would you fire our DB coach? Do you even know who that is? Or rather, do you know who BOTH of them are?


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,558

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    Reading this makes me realize Lunsford wont be able to be the recruiting coordinator any longer (I don't think he was on Summers' staff). Cabral is a NEED!
    HC still recruits.


  5. #25

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    THIS.

    Vic gets recruiting. Big time.
    I kind of wish we could keep Zo and bring Cabral in to coach DEs or LBs. I’m guessing there may be a place for Sloan in the secondary.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

  6. #26

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    I kind of wish we could keep Zo and bring Cabral in to coach DEs or LBs. I’m guessing there may be a place for Sloan in the secondary.
    Sloan to DC is what I'd envision. Zo packing bags. Vic to DL.

    I don't know anything concrete, im just pontificating.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

  7. #27

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    Fire everyone. Two games does not offset the first nine. Fire everyone.
    My wish list for adds and keeps:

    OC: Grant Chestnut or Mitch Ware
    OL: Bob Bodine
    QB: Jaybo Shaw

    DL: Vic Cabral
    LB: Danny Britt
    'Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.' - Darrell Royal

  8. #28

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Sloan to DC is what I'd envision. Zo packing bags. Vic to DL.

    I don't know anything concrete, im just pontificating.
    I'd be OK with those changes.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

  9. #29

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail The Blue View Post
    I'd think we'd be saving that or more by promoting Chad vs reaching for someone more expensive?
    Not the case. CCL is getting paid in large bills - $650k base for four years.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Not the case. CCL is getting paid in large bills - $650k base for four years.
    We were supposedly going up to 1 mil for the right guy, if that's what it cost. This is still a budget hire, even if it is 650.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Similar Threads

  1. My View On Lunsford
    By AEKDB/Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 28th November 2017, 05:29 PM
  2. Lunsford......
    By jcountry in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 27th November 2017, 02:46 PM
  3. Chad Lunsford
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 02:55 PM
  4. Chad Lunsford
    By BaysideEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2015, 10:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •