SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2018 Results/Record Predictions

Default Re: 2018 Results/Record Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    For me the absolute worst we do is 6-6 and I could see 8-9 wins
    Is this based on any particular knowledge of potential staff?
    I hope we build a statue to Chad Lunsford one day and he elbow drops us to victory after glorious victory!!!!

2. Default Re: 2018 Results/Record Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    How y'all making predictions without knowing the OC or DC?
    My thoughts too. I’m holding out hope he gets these hires right.

3. Default Re: 2018 Results/Record Predictions

I have heard a lot of names thrown around. It is hard today right now to tell if CL can get who he wants. Money is certainly a factor and I m told a couple want 2 year contracts. I m not sure we are willing to do that again.

I have heard a lot of names thrown around. It is hard today right now to tell if CL can get who he wants. Money is certainly a factor and I m told a couple want 2 year contracts. I m not sure we are willing to do that again.
    The issue is TK opened that up by setting the precedent, and with a guy who hadn't really shown anything to deserve it other than an endorsement from PJ.

You don't just unring the bell.

5. Default Re: 2018 Results/Record Predictions

Those guys don't need to worry. We just hired a career position and special teams coach to a 4-year contract. We have the $$ and there's no apparent pressure to win right away.

Bump.

7-9 wins and bowl eligibility. I'm impressed with the staff we have an as one anonymous Sun Belt coach put it, we "certainly have the talent".

Don't forget we have Troy, App State, and Ark State at home which will help.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

We still have a long deep hole to dig out of. I am feeling much better with the DeBesse hire but I dont think we fix things over night. Really have to see how we look in the first two games but if it were Atkins I would have set it at 4 wins with a guy that has actually called plays against real teams for a long time I think we can hit 6-7, of course I said this with Cook sooooo. If we just out athlete the Blue Hose like we did with Sav St when Tyson first got here vs just scoring at will like we should it will show. UMASS game will be the truth teller for sure.

If Sloan can just fix the blown coverage stuff that might be good for two to three wins on its own.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.