SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU Moving On

Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yep, hopefully he's got alot more coaching talent then locker room mojo.
    Annnnnnnnd coaches we past on win today, both teams we beat lose today......one beat down and loss too a mediocre NMSU that makes its first bowl since 1960...one week makes a huge difference yet we knew everything we needed to know last week. We dont have a good AD folks he is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Annnnnnnnd coaches we past on win today, both teams we beat lose today......one beat down and loss too a mediocre NMSU that makes its first bowl since 1960...one week makes a huge difference yet we knew everything we needed to know last week. We dont have a good AD folks he is a moron.
    ANNNNNND with this post I'm placing you on ignore. Your attitude (as well as several others) has been nothing but cancerous and counterproductive. I do agree that TK has flaws as an AD, but that's not even what you're arguing about. I've never put anyone on ignore but I'm honestly just tired of reading the **** you spew all over this board and never provide any kind of constructive comments or foster actual conversation.

3. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Unfortunately, a lot of folks on this board questioned Summers' hire from the beginning and they were all right. Many folks question the Lunsford hire. That's just fact.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of folks on this board questioned Summers' hire from the beginning and they were all right. Many folks question the Lunsford hire. That's just fact.
    I've seen a lot more positives from Lunsford (and not just in terms of wins) since he took over than I ever saw from Summers. I felt "bad" watching our first game in 2016 because I didn't like what we were doing and it worried me. We sat at 3-0 and Summers challenged the fanbase as if we were wrong for pointing out there were issues with the way things were going "We're 3-0, I don't see what the problem is."

Lunsford has been working with a staff that wasn't his choice, that he didn't get to come here. There's been plenty of rumors about staff chemistry and all that. That can effect how well coaches work together.

Lunsford has been part of teams that know how to win and especially ones that have won here. He's also been part of a staff that won a BCS national championship. He's had the experiences that Summers has only dreamed of.

He's our coach now, and he deserves our support. Let's see how he shakes up the staff and how we do at recruiting. Spring practice should give us a good look at how we're going to approach things, in addition to the staff composition.

This season was a bust, no matter what. Today was the difference between 3-9 and 2-10....in other words it was a pile of **** no matter what. It's not fair to call Lunsford a failure before he's had a chance to do the job the way he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I've seen a lot more positives from Lunsford (and not just in terms of wins) since he took over than I ever saw from Summers. I felt "bad" watching our first game in 2016 because I didn't like what we were doing and it worried me. We sat at 3-0 and Summers challenged the fanbase as if we were wrong for pointing out there were issues with the way things were going "We're 3-0, I don't see what the problem is."

Lunsford has been working with a staff that wasn't his choice, that he didn't get to come here. There's been plenty of rumors about staff chemistry and all that. That can effect how well coaches work together.

Lunsford has been part of teams that know how to win and especially ones that have won here. He's also been part of a staff that won a BCS national championship. He's had the experiences that Summers has only dreamed of.

He's our coach now, and he deserves our support. Let's see how he shakes up the staff and how we do at recruiting. Spring practice should give us a good look at how we're going to approach things, in addition to the staff composition.

This season was a bust, no matter what. Today was the difference between 3-9 and 2-10....in other words it was a pile of **** no matter what. It's not fair to call Lunsford a failure before he's had a chance to do the job the way he wants to.
    You've summed up how I feel exactly. Comparing CCL's 6 games without his staff, spring or fall camp to coaches who've had complete control over their programs is apples to oranges. Was it the safest choice? No. Should it provide continuity and prevent players from leaving? Yes.

Is it just me but I think KSU's uniforms are sharp looking.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Is it just me but I think KSU's uniforms are sharp looking.
    They're cute.

Owl bet they're well received.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

8. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    You've summed up how I feel exactly. Comparing CCL's 6 games without his staff, spring or fall camp to coaches who've had complete control over their programs is apples to oranges. Was it the safest choice? No. Should it provide continuity and prevent players from leaving? Yes.
    Perhaps it had to do with possible APR problems with players leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    They're cute.

Owl bet they're well received.
    owl bet, very good daddy!(smile)

10. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    What do I think you ask? I think that we already hired a coach this week and you have made your point for about 5 days. You have nothing new to share. We will name assistants over the next week or so. You need to start fussing about the sweaty cups, the basketball team or whatever but fussing about the coaching hire without knowing anything else about the staff, recruiting class and etc is silly at this point.

No one really wants to hear it over and over until some new info comes out.
    hes in the majority...