SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU Moving On

Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    owl bet, very good daddy!(smile)
    If anyone gives a hoot about dad jokes, it's Dave.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    If anyone gives a hoot about dad jokes, it's Dave.
    stop, your killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    spoke tonight with a Bohannon family member, he wasn't going to accept GS job if offered. "His work isn't done at KSU, next year his redshirt seniors will be finishing up their careers, his final original recruiting class". Some guys like to finish what they start and that value can override money. I hope they keep advancing, he's building something special.
    I am calling b.s.. that kind of pay increase and a chance to Get into fbs no way bohannon doesn't interview and take the job. And it's easy to say "no way I would have taken that job" after the job was offered to another person.

4. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    I am calling b.s.. that kind of pay increase and a chance to Get into fbs no way bohannon doesn't interview and take the job. And it's easy to say "no way I would have taken that job" after the job was offered to another person.
    So why wasn’t he offered?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I've seen a lot more positives from Lunsford (and not just in terms of wins) since he took over than I ever saw from Summers. I felt "bad" watching our first game in 2016 because I didn't like what we were doing and it worried me. We sat at 3-0 and Summers challenged the fanbase as if we were wrong for pointing out there were issues with the way things were going "We're 3-0, I don't see what the problem is."

Lunsford has been working with a staff that wasn't his choice, that he didn't get to come here. There's been plenty of rumors about staff chemistry and all that. That can effect how well coaches work together.

Lunsford has been part of teams that know how to win and especially ones that have won here. He's also been part of a staff that won a BCS national championship. He's had the experiences that Summers has only dreamed of.

He's our coach now, and he deserves our support. Let's see how he shakes up the staff and how we do at recruiting. Spring practice should give us a good look at how we're going to approach things, in addition to the staff composition.

This season was a bust, no matter what. Today was the difference between 3-9 and 2-10....in other words it was a pile of **** no matter what. It's not fair to call Lunsford a failure before he's had a chance to do the job the way he wants to.
    I know for myself 2 years ago I was like who the #$@! Did we just hire and 95% of us saw this coming. Now this time I have more faith in Lunsford but I question making the same mistake again. 2 years ago i would have bet my life our next head coach was coming out of Charleston. We passed on Houston and chadwell who just beat our a@#. This year I feel we missed on bohannon and we are burning bridges with our history and tk isn't a CEO of any kind and doesn't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    So why wasn’t he offered?
    Tk doesn't know what to do and he has the type of personality to do the opposite of what people want and with rationalize his decisions anyway he can. He has been looking to leave since day 1 and I know this for a fact.

7. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Tk doesn't know what to do and he has the type of personality to do the opposite of what people want and with rationalize his decisions anyway he can. He has been looking to leave since day 1 and I know this for a fact.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    I have read your posts and you and I are on the same page and want the same things.

They'll be owl alone at the top of the standings after winning the Superb Owl of the FCS.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

10. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Then why did accept a new four year contract, if he really wants to leave?