PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for The Citadel

GSUfanforever
28th October 2008, 09:24 PM
Who all will be there on Saturday? I will be making the trip from the 'Boro. Look for the red Ford Ranger with the Eagle Nation Flag flying high! GO EAGLES!

eagleskins
28th October 2008, 09:36 PM
I will be making the long 3 minute drive to the game. Might have some extra tickets as well.

Eaglegus2
28th October 2008, 10:45 PM
I will be making the long 3 minute drive to the game. Might have some extra tickets as well.

Rum & coke for the weary traveler when he arrives!!!!!!!!

See you there!!!!

bluedog
28th October 2008, 10:49 PM
look forward to eagle nation coming to Johnson Hagood this year. I think you will be impressed with our new stadium. Our team however, has not showed up this year.
We knew coming in that we were going to struggle with our running game, but not to
this magnitude. Offensive line has not helped the cause. Anyways, good luck and see you on Saturday.

blueballs
29th October 2008, 07:07 AM
Mrs Blueballs and I are contemplating the trip as we will be in GA this weekend for other business.

Deltapine
29th October 2008, 07:08 AM
I'll be there. Looking forward to a big win and that Big Bad Wolf Barbecue too!

BrendanGS
29th October 2008, 07:57 AM
Me and 2 others! So I assume it's safe to say that I'll be okay waiting to buy the tickets once we get there?

BoroNative
29th October 2008, 08:31 AM
I'll be there, and I ain't leaving early no matter what the score is! I owe all the Eagles an apology for last week.

loyaleagle
29th October 2008, 09:43 AM
I'll be there, and I ain't leaving early no matter what the score is! I owe all the Eagles an apology for last week.

Same here!

GSUrebel
29th October 2008, 10:09 AM
I will be there along with some others...leaving the boro saturday morning.

Are tickets at the Citadel reserve or General admission?

EagleSC
29th October 2008, 11:54 AM
Anyone know if this game will be on TV or at least EagleVision?

1peatfor7
29th October 2008, 12:01 PM
I thought Eaglevision was only for home games?

GSUrebel
29th October 2008, 12:14 PM
I thought Eaglevision was only for home games?

no I watched the Chatty game on Eaglevision

GSUrebel
29th October 2008, 12:15 PM
Anyone know if this game will be on TV or at least EagleVision?

I believe that it is suppose to be

McEagle
29th October 2008, 03:02 PM
no I watched the Chatty game on Eaglevision

That was probably Mocvision. Anyhow me and my wife will be there.

Go Eagles.

eaglebean
29th October 2008, 05:53 PM
There will be six of us, ready for some BBQ from Bill Thomas and another successful (though hopefully less stressful) roadtrip.

Bluedog, has the visitor's side of the stadium been renovated?

Bleu
29th October 2008, 09:20 PM
Haus, Skydog, Mrs. Skydog and me will be there for the pre-game BBQ and the game.

eaglebean
30th October 2008, 06:28 AM
.... Bluedog, has the visitor's side of the stadium been renovated?

I think I answered my own question - NO!:

From the Citadel website:

Built: 1948
Playing Surface: Natural grass
Renovations:
1985 (lights, paved parking lot)
2006 (west stands, scoreboard)
Ongoing renovations to west stands, press box and other areas
Record Crowd: 23,025 vs. Marshall (Oct. 17, 1992

HAIL SOUTHERN!
30th October 2008, 02:10 PM
+2 Camping out on James Island

BigBird
30th October 2008, 09:09 PM
BigBird and Mrs BigBird will be driving over and bringing 3 loyal Eagle fans. Planning on stopping in Pooler for brunch at the cracker Barrel and then on to Charleston.

And it goes without saying, WE WON'T LEAVE EARLY!

loyaleagle
31st October 2008, 08:00 AM
BigBird and Mrs BigBird will be driving over and bringing 3 loyal Eagle fans. Planning on stopping in Pooler for brunch at the cracker Barrel and then on to Charleston.

And it goes without saying, WE WON'T LEAVE EARLY!

The stop at Cracker Barrel in Pooler is on my itinerary also. Unfortunately my wife hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days so it now looks like I may be on my own.

eaglebean
31st October 2008, 08:59 AM
The stop at Cracker Barrel in Pooler is on my itinerary also. Unfortunately my wife hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days so it now looks like I may be on my own.

There are going to be six in our car, or I'd offer you a ride.

I hope Mrs. LE feels better soon!

loyaleagle
31st October 2008, 09:08 AM
There are going to be six in our car, or I'd offer you a ride.

I hope Mrs. LE feels better soon!

Thanks, she's still not definitely benched yet, she is at school today, but the chances of her participation tomorrow aren't looking good.

2Blue
31st October 2008, 10:01 AM
My 10 year old's football game just got canceled, so we'll be there. Sure hope we can keep that damn cannon quiet!

Eagle22
31st October 2008, 10:04 AM
I will have room for 3 in the truck, unless I end up hopping a ride with someone once I get around Statesboro or beyond to Savannah ... my son decided to stay in WR w/ the grandparents and his cousin who he doesn't get to see that often ...

Most of the folks in this area that are going, are leaving today ... but I'm headed to the Northside-Warner Robins game tonight so it will be early a.m. departure for me tomorrow ...

I could meet up w/ anyone at the Pooler Cracker Barrel ... I've gotta eat sometime :)

If anyone wants to carpool, chime in ...

loyaleagle
31st October 2008, 10:22 AM
I will have room for 3 in the truck, unless I end up hopping a ride with someone once I get around Statesboro or beyond to Savannah ... my son decided to stay in WR w/ the grandparents and his cousin who he doesn't get to see that often ...

Most of the folks in this area that are going, are leaving today ... but I'm headed to the Northside-Warner Robins game tonight so it will be early a.m. departure for me tomorrow ...

I could meet up w/ anyone at the Pooler Cracker Barrel ... I've gotta eat sometime :)

If anyone wants to carpool, chime in ...

Are you coming back on Saturday after the game? If so, maybe we could go together, doesn't matter to me which of us drives, but I would be willing to buy gas if it was your vehicle.

Eagle22
31st October 2008, 10:30 AM
Are you coming back on Saturday after the game? If so, maybe we could go together, doesn't matter to me which of us drives, but I would be willing to buy gas if it was your vehicle.

Yes. I'll be driving back right after. I'm willing to drive .. also have a parking pass for the game ...

I'm assuming the Pooler Cracker Barrel is right off of I-95 ?

Just let me know a time and I'll meet you there .... if your wife is able to go I'll have room for both of you ...

I absolutely hate driving/riding by myself !

GSUAlumniEagle
31st October 2008, 10:43 AM
Yes. I'll be driving back right after. I'm willing to drive .. also have a parking pass for the game ...

Just let me know a time and I'll meet you there .... if your wife is able to go I'll have room for both of you ...

Pooler Cracker Barrel is exit 102 on I-95 South. I believe it's the first exit you come to after getting off of I-16.

loyaleagle
31st October 2008, 10:46 AM

Parking pass? Alright!! Yeah, that Cracker Barrel is on the east side of I-95 at the main Pooler exit. The Mighty 8th Air Force Museum is right behind it. I was thinking about getting there at 9:30, but am flexible, time-wise. I usually get to games earlier, but since it was going to be just me and Cathy I figured I'd let her sleep in.

I'll check with Cathy ASAP and see what her current feelings about the trip.

I really like this plan; look forward to meeting you in person!

Eagle22
31st October 2008, 03:05 PM
Parking pass? Alright!! Yeah, that Cracker Barrel is on the east side of I-95 at the main Pooler exit. The Mighty 8th Air Force Museum is right behind it. I was thinking about getting there at 9:30, but am flexible, time-wise. I usually get to games earlier, but since it was going to be just me and Cathy I figured I'd let her sleep in.

I'll check with Cathy ASAP and see what her current feelings about the trip.

I really like this plan; look forward to meeting you in person!

Alright ! I'll shoot to be at the Pooler Cracker Barrel between 9:15 and 9:30 then ... Look forward to meeting you and the missus if she is up to the trip ...

I'll be driving a silver 2004 Chevy Z-71 4-dr pickup w/ a bedcover on the back ...

Check your PM's :)

eaglewithabus
31st October 2008, 03:15 PM
If I show up, will you let me in the back of the truck and shut the bedcover so I can drink beer the whole way down?

gataman
31st October 2008, 05:31 PM
Y'all cheer them on....got to protect the country this weekend....bring home a W....sleep well your guard is on duty!!

GATA!!!!!